Chapter 19 ➫ scars

(Obitos pov)

I arrived at the house and y/n was still peacefully asleep. I laid  her down on my bed and exited the room. I wanted her to wake up with the most Beautiful outfit and mask to wear.

Just incase she decided to attack me, I put chakra reducing chains on her.

I started carefully crafting her mask. I wanted to make it similar to mine but that didn't work out. So I crafted something that reminded me of her.

After 30 minutes I finally finished it.

           (Something like that)

And I decided to paint it her favorite color (f/c)

"She would love this." I thought outloud.

'Hmmm I should make her outfit match mine'

-a few hours later-

I found the perfect one and it matched me. It had the uchiha crest on the back too.

(Credits go to artist)

Now I just needed for her to wake up.

I started thinking of our future. We would conquer the world together, and be unstoppable.

-time skip-
(Y/n pov)

"Ah where am I?.." I muttered while rubbing my eyes.

I looked around and this place seemed completely unfamiliar. Was this Sasukes bedroom?

I got up and looked around. There's was a mask on the table. It was beautiful. Carefully crafted out of good material and the paint quality was excellent.

I opened the door and peeked through.

"Sasuke?" I called. I stepped further out and looked around.

Suddenly someone pinned me against the wall. I looked up and it was the masked man.

"Never say that word again. My name is obito." He muttered in a cocky tone.

This sent chills down my spine.

Why was I in this masked man's house, did he kidnap me?

I charged him ready to attack but my chakra wasn't working.

"Dear, you think I'm dumb enough to let you have your chakra?" He said.

I put my head down in defeat.

"What do you even want from me?! I was living peacefully with no worry til you came around!" I yelled.

His expression turned angry.

"Don't you get it?! Your my soulmate!! Now shut up and get dressed."

I didn't budge, mostly because I didn't know what he meant by get dressed. He sighed and went into the room I was laying down in and grabbed the mask and a light blue cloak looking piece of fabric.

"Change Into this. You will put the mask on when we go out." He said before throwing the items at me.

I caught them And ran to the room. I changed into the clothes as he said. I didn't want to test this man. He had a strong chakra presence and I didn't have any defense.

I quickly paced out of the room to show him. He giggled and spoke.

"You look beautiful y/n, now you will learn basic house wide tasks."

WHAT?! I'm 17 and I don't even know this guy?! Is he implying that we are getting married?!

"I don't even know you!! What do you mean by house wife tasks?!" I yelled.

"We are soulmates stop being silly y/n." He replied in a calm and unbothered ton.

"soulmates?! I don't Even know your name better yet what you look like!" I shouted back.

"Haha well. My name is Obito uchiha."

"Uchiha? Are you related to sasuke? I thought him and itachi were the only ones that survived the uchiha massacre?" I asked.

"Never say sasuke again." He said Sternly.

After a few moments of silence he took off his mask.

His face was full of scars. I could feel the trauma of his life hit me. It made me want to cry. His face was majestic, I didn't know how else to explain it.

"This.. is my face, I'm sorry if it scares you." He said.

"Obito.. your face is so soothing, it didn't scare me." I said while cupping his cheeks.

His eyes widened at this action.

Although I did feel bad for him, I had to take advantage of him to escape.

"Your scars, every single one of them are amazing. There is no need to hide them."

He suddenly hugged me. A long thoughtful one. You could tell no one has ever treated him with love like I just did.

I Hope he did no more to me than hugs. I have to stay loyal to sasuke, my true love.

He suddenly swept his arms under me and picked me up bridle style.

"Uh- uh what are you doing-" I asked.

"We are going to go to sleep for the night." He replied.

—————————————————————————
Y/n is loyal 😮‍💨
Please give plot suggestions for this story!
💟