chapter 4 ➫ survivor

𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩, 𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙩 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙖𝙧𝙪𝙩𝙤 𝙥𝙡𝙤𝙩.

I woke up and looked around, Naruto was on a futon beside me and so was sasuke. Sakuras futon was beside sasukes. I got up, changed into my ninja clothes and put my katanas on my back. I realized putting them on my back lets me move around more and fight better. I sat down on my futon and waited for everyone to awake. 'I wonder what my brother is doing now?' I questioned myself. After a while, everyone started waking up. After everyone got dressed and ready Kakashi told us to meet him in the woods. We all went to the woods and he started talking. "Today your gonna learn how to climb a tree, with just your feet, and learn to channel your chakra to your feet." after he said that he showed us an example. He put his hands together focused his chakra and climbed up the tree. "Let me try!" Naruto yelled while climbing the tree and falling. I took a moment to focus my chakra. I felt like it was all in my feet and tried to climb the tree. I kept my eyes closed the whole time, getting ready to feel the pain of hitting the ground.

But I didnt feel that pain. I looked around and I was on the top of the tree. "Stay up there y/n." Kakashi yelled while looking at his book. I nodded and watched sakura try it to. She did it the first try just like me so we sat together watching the boys try. But no matter how many times they tried, they failed. About 2 hours passed sakura got bored and kakashi let her go somewhere else. But I stayed up in the tree, secretly encouraging Sasuke and Naruto. After a few minutes they stopped for a break. When they did that I looked in the woods. I saw someone, jumping through the trees. They had a black cloak on with red clouds on it. The chakra seemed very familiar, like someone from my family. As I looked closer I recognized their face, It was my brother. 'Maybe hes out on a mission.' I said in my mind,I shrugged it off and turned back around. The boys got back up and started trying again. After about 3 failed attempts, I jumped down out of the tree and helped them. "Look when you focus your chakra your mind has to be calm."

They took a minute to calm their minds. "Now focus your mind on your feet, and the chakra flow through your body." I said while doing it with them. I climbed the tree to show them what t do. After I got to the top I yelled "Okay now you guys try." They both tried at the same time. Sasuke made it up to his branch, but naruto fell again. "Come on naruto one more try." He nodded and stood there for A minute than climbed up his tree. "I MADE IT BELIEVE IT!" He yelled while jumping on his tree. "Okay guys lets escort the bridge builder to the bridge. " Kakashi said. We jumped down from the trees and followed kakashi. I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and it was sasuke. "Hey u-uh thanks for helping." He said and than he turned away. "Oh no problem sasuke." You replied back. It was cute how he was being shy. We found sakura got the bridge builded and took off. We got to the bridge, I sensed a chakra that was very strong. I looked around everywhere, I was very skiddish. The bridge builder stayed with us for a moment, I guess he had a bad feeling too.

Out of no where mist started surrounding us, Keeping us from seeing outside the bridge. Sakura jumped infront of the bridge builder while I covered his back. I pulled out my swords ready for combat. The two suspects showed up in the mist. There was a big dark colored guy with a sword on his back. And there was also a younge boy with a girls complex, he was wearing a mask and pins in his hair. I could tell this was trouble, kakashi started fighting the big guy, while naruto and sasuke took up the boy. I wasnt worried about kakashi so I watched naruto and sasukes fight. I watched the masked boys movements carefully. This seemed like a clan that my brother taught me about. He told me this clan has a special jutsu that drains their chakra but its effiecent and deadly. Its some type of mirror justsu, and they start doing weird hand signs before they do it. As I watched the fight the boy started doing weird hand movements. "Sakura gaurd the bridge builder I will be back!" I said while sprinting towards naruto and sasuke. I jumped in with them trying to stop the jutsu from happening.

But it was to late and I was caught in the mirrors, along with naruto and sasuke. "JUST WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!" Naruto questioned. The boy threatened us a little bit and started throwing needles at us. I had trouble dodging them, they were so fast. I saw a bunch of needles coming for sasuke, I jumped infront of him and used my sword to block off most of them. After a while of the same routine repeating over and over we all were wore out. All of us had the black needles sticking out of our limbs. We were losing blood more more each hit. We were all huddled in a line waiting for the next hits. "I told you, you were all just pathetic die!" He said while throwing more needles at us. I decided to jump infront of the boys. The needles hit me in critical spots. I fell on my knees, I decided to spit out last words before I past out. "Defeat him, use my swords if you have to." And with that I fell to the ground. The last things I saw before I blanked out was sasuke picking me up trying to get me awake and naruto having red chakra surround him and attack the boy.

𝙢𝙖𝙟𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙥 𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙗𝙮 𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧 𝙃𝙚𝙃𝙀

I woke up in a blank room, "Am I dead?" I asked out loud. No one answered. I quickly sat up and looked around, I was in a hospital room. When I noticed it was a hidden leaf hospital room I calmed down. I wasnt suprised that my parents weren't there to check on me. A nurse came in and checked on me. "Lady Tsunade, shes awake!" after she yelled that I looked around the room. I saw my katanas setting at the edge of the room. "Y/n! your finally awake." The hokage said while running towards me. "Yeah.." I said while looking down. "Anyway we have to talk." "Let me guess about the mission?" I asked. "No about your clan." "Oh okay." I replied. "Im just gonna put this short, your brother killed everyone except you, and now hes not to be found."I just sat there in shock. I mean dont get me wrong I didnt like them, but deep down I cared for them. And my whole clan except for me and my brother, was gone. "Okay." Is all I replied back with. I stood up grabbed my clothes and katanas and jumped out the window of the hospital. I wanted to get all my belongings out of my room.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I know this chapter was dramatic, lol