Chapter 27

(Y/n pov)

"Y/n, y/nnn" I heard someone call.

Was I dreaming? What happened.

I woke up and looked around. I saw sasuke by my bed, well hospital bed.

"Sasuke what is this???" I questioned.

"Your brother attacked you last night don't you remember?"

"Oh wait.." it all started coming back to me.

Why would he want to kill the baby? Saying it's dangerous? I didn't understand.

I reached for my stomach and expected to feel a baby bump but it was flat.

"What the hell?!! Sasuke where is the baby??" I questioned looking around.

"It's right here." Sakura said while entering the room with a baby in her hands.

She handed the baby to me. It looked exactly like sasuke...

"What happened??? I don't remember giving birth?" I questioned while holding my newborn.

"Well, when you passed out your body went into shock and it put you into labor. So we had to cut her out of you." Sakura said while messing with some stuff on the counter.

I looked over at sasuke and he was smiling, something he barley does. He was happy that his baby was born.

"Is it a boy or Girl?" I asked.

"It's a boy." She replied.

"Sasuke he must of fell out of your ass just like Narutos baby." I said while giggling.

"What will his name be?" Sakura questioned with a clip board in her hand.

I looked at sasuke and nodded my head. We have discussed baby names before and agreed on one for a boy and girl.

"His name will be Tsukiya." I spoke up.

"That is such a handsome name for a handsome young boy!" Sakura said while pinching his cheeks a little.

This caused him to wake up and open his eyes.

"His eyes are black just like your sasuke." I said while nudging his side.

Sasuke slowly moved his fingers Tonsignal that he wants to hold the baby. I handed him the baby and looked at the two. They were so cute together. I Never imagined having a baby with the one and only sasuke uchiha.

I looked over at Sakura and had a few questions to ask her. I was only 19 and I was already a mom, I've never had experience so what would I do if the baby didn't stop crying?

"Hey Sakura I have a few questions." I said while twisting my hair.

"Sure anything." She said while smiling.

"When am I going home?"

"Y/n, you are recovering very well actually, you can go home this evening if the baby breast feeds okay."

"Ah okay, also when will I be able to go back on missions?" I was really eager to get back to missions and use my swords. The last mission I had was when we saved hinata and her sister.

"When little Tsukiya here can start drinking milk out of a bottle, but I recommend staying in the Anbu til your baby is in the academy, just to stay close to home, and take night shifts so you are out and about while the baby is asleep." She explained.

"I understand."

"But sasuke can go to Missions anytime he wants, just don't be gone all the time." Sakura threatened with a deadly smile.