chapter 6 ➫ sand village

I woke up in my empty apartment and got ready for the day. I remembered that Kakashi told us to meet him at the bridge by sunrise, but he was always late so I took my time. After I was done getting ready I grabbed my katanas and went out the door. I decided to get dango on my way to the bridge. I arrived at the bridge, but only sakura and sasuke were there. "Hey guys, wheres naruto and kakashi?" I questioned. "I dont know they are always late like this." Sakura replied, but she mumbled something. "Stupid naruto." I assumed she was in a bad mood so I decided not to mess with her today. I didnt want to talk to sasuke either, they both seemed to be in a bad mood. I leaned against the bridge waiting for our other two members to arrive. I closed my eyes to rest them a bit. "Hello y/n-chan! Did you like our ramen date last night?" He questioned with an amused face. Before I could answer sasuke punched him in the gut which caused him to go flying a few inches. "That wasnt a date." He said while going back to the spot he was leaning against. "HEY, Ya know if you wanna spar we can do it right now! Believe it!" Naruto yelled. Ever since the last mission we went on, they have been acting extra aggressive with eachother. "hn" Is all sasuke said in response.

I leaned against the bridge again to rest my eyes. "Well aren't you guys in the spirits this morning." Kakashi said while appearing out of no where. "YOUR LATE!" Naruto and sakura yelled in sync. "I know, but-" He was cut off by naruto grinding his teeth. "Anyway, change of plans for the day, you guys are going into the chunin exams." He said while flipping a page in his book. Wait the chunin exams already? We are barley even prepared. "When are the chunin exams?" I questioned. "July 1st, in a week." He replied. 'In a week!?' I yelled in my mind. "For the next few days, we will train in the morning and you guys can do what you wanna do for the rest of the day, got that." Most of us nodded. "Okay, cya." He said while disappearing. "hm what should I do-" I was cut off by naruto speaking to me. "hey y/n chan, wanna come meet my friends. They are training under me." he whispered the last part. "Uh yeah sure I guess." I replied. "Lets go!" He said while grabbing my hand. We took off to what looked like a straight walk. We stopped running, but I noticed a cardboard box with rock drawlings was following us. I lifted up the box and three kids made a dramatic entrence. One said their name was 'Konohamaru' the other was 2 others but I didnt care to pick up their names. "This is y/n-chan, she is nice to me." Naruto said introducing me. "Isnt that the girl whos whole clan got killed?" One of the boys asked. My eye started twitching, I wanted to punch that kid in the face. "Aren't you stating the obvious little boy?" I said while glaring at him. "Uh- uH Yes mam!" He said and bowed, his other little friends bowed too.

"Don't mess with y/n-chan!" Naruto yelled at them. They all started chanting narutos words like they were doing a ritual. "Anyway y/n-chan they train under me because im strong." He said proudly. I nodded and looked over, sakura came here. She looked like she was drunk or something, she went right in front of naruto and just stood there. The little boy and naruto chit chatted back and forth. Something made sakura mad because she punched naruto into a fence and broke it. "Shes an evil witch!" The brown boy yelled while running to hide behind me. She turned around, marched behind me, snatched the boy and punched him just like naruto. They all layed in a pathetic pile with naruto. The boy said something once again and snickered with naruto about it. Sakura turned around and started running towards them again. They got up and ran but the boy ran into someone. They were sand genin. The boy that Konohamaru ran into had purple markings on his face, and wore a ton of black. He was kinda creepy to be honest. He picked up the little boy by the collar of his shirt and started threating him. Naruto stepped up and tried to attack the boy. But he moved his hands in a weird way and made naruto trip. I didnt just want to watch this happen so I stepped up.

"I would be careful if I was you boy." I said while standing in front of naruto. "Or what?" He asked with a smirk. I didnt hesitate do kick the bottom half of his legs, which made him fall and drop Konohamaru. "Thats it im done with these brats." He said while taking the wrapped thing on his back off. "Dont tell me your gonna use the ant?" The girl with him said. I stood in my place ready to battle, but a rock hit the boy really hard which made him flinch. I looked up at the direction of where the rock came from. It was sasuke who threw it. Sakura and Konohamaru bothed stared at him in amazement. I still stood in my place just in case something happened. "Ya know if this is all yous stupid sand villagers are here for, than you should leave." Sasuke said while crushing the rock he had in his hand. The boy got more angry and threatened to attack me again. "Hey kankuro, stop making a fool out of our village." I heard a voice say. I looked up and it was a red haired boy in the same tree as sasuke and he was upside down. "Oh- uh gaara.." The boy was acting like gaara was his kind or something. When that 'gaara entered the scene the two sand villagers went straight and didnt say a word. Gaara jumped down from the tree and looked at his team mates than looked at me. "Whats your name?" He questioned me with a low tone.

"Hashori y/n." I said while not moving. "Your whole clan was killed recently wasnt it?" He asked while looking at me in the eyes. "Yeah." I said while keeping my eyes on his. He could make any moves at any time. "Your brother and a couple of his little akatsuki friends were caught near our village." He informed me. Akatsuki? My brother joined them? "Thats him not me, I really dont care about him anymore." I lied. He didnt respond and disappeared with his friends. I looked behind me and Konohamaru was still on the ground. I helped him up and looked around at everyone else to make sure they were okay. Suddenly I felt something hug my leg, I looked down and it was Konohamaru. "Your our savior y/n!" He said while smiling big. "Oh um I wouldnt say tha-" All the little kids started chanting "Savior y/n! Savior y/n!" "Im just gonna go." I said while leaping away from the scene. 'Where those really the sand genin?' I questioned in my mind.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - -

Next chapter is gonna be good ;) Hehe