Chapter 1: the blue

"LykOS!" Mareyn gasped. "Is it really you?"

Lykos nodded. His blue i's bright under his dark, swetty hair. "Mareyn, I had to come back.... for you."

"swoon"Mareyn stares into his bright, enchanting, hypnotic, mesmerizing, beutiful, mistickle, blue, turk oil, cyan, sapphire, cobalt, cerulean, indigo blue, cornflower, tidepool, ocean, navy, geyser, normal, benign, spherical, elliptical, oval, optical, lens-like, retinal, calm, happy, nice, glowing, kind, thoughtful, infiniti, passionate, orb i's.

"Wolfblood should benice to you. You didn't do AN nything."

Wolfblood SCREEMED.

"nOTHING!? I WILL BE BACK!" He run away.

"BUT WAITE..... I NEED TO GET BACK TO the MATH ALLIANCE MASTERS!!!"

"They might not let us back."

"Of course they will.. " maryen said try8ng to convince herself.

"They think you're so stupid but your not."

"Thanks Lykos" she says. "Nice i's" Lykos blushed.

"You too. Purples nice I color" Mareyn blushed. I HATE BLUSHING!!??!?!?!!???32[2"lllLETS GO" Mareyn said.

They walk back to the math alliance masters. They were in LAST PLACE!!! I need to get first place twice to get us to WIN. On,y... TWO ROUNDS OUT OF SIX KEFT.

"I ME HZERE TO HELP!!!" Mareyn sad. THEY GASPED.

" Mareyn! We didn't realize how much we needed your help! " they said simmultaneissly like a robot chorus.

"Lykos is here! Mareyn said also. But they didn't care.

She jumped forwards to start counting!

"SPESHAL CHALLENGE. COUNT BY TWOS! Ten seconds." MARYEN gasped at the loudspeakers words. But she was determined.

"TWO FOUR SIC EIGHT TEHN TWELVE FOURTEEN SIXTEEN EIGHTEEN TWENTY TEENTYTWO TWENTY FOUR TWENTY SIX TWENTY EIGHT THIRTY THIRTY TWI THRIRY FOUR THIRTY SIX THIRTY EIGHT FORTY FORTY TEO FORTY FOUR FORTY SIX FORTY EIGHT FIFTY FIFTY TWO FIFTY FOUR FIFTY SIX FIFTY EIGHTSIXTY SIXTYTWP SIXTY FOUR SIXTY SIX" the other teams were ONLY AT TEN AT MAXIMUM. Her team was cherring. Second place! Almost...

"Mareyn, we are sorry we ever doubted you!!!."

"MAREYNMATH MAREYNMATH MAREYNMATH!" They were a jubilations xhant!"

"Last challenge.................. REPEAT THE NUMBERS on the SCREEN!"

no one understood the challenge... but MAREYN!

While everyone was still thinking... Mareyn said "63426220339271513242739303928264131523744533232324343324231325475857474746437240202838364536290092533320091232580192732719012633434353535352535335354131323314262625336373802."

"MAREYN PF MATH ALLICEN. FIRST PLACE! SECOND PLACE THE CROWNED WITH HYACINTH. THIRD PLACE DARKBLOOD WITH SILVERBLOOD. FOURTH PLACE WILDLFIRE SPEAKERS WITH SPARK. FINAL SCOARS. "

"HOORAY! MAREYN, WE WILL NEVER DOUBT YOU EVER AGAIN!" They said together. Mareyn felt like crying! She was so proud! But then she said...

"YOU SHOULD BE CHEERING FOR LYLOS! I NEVER WOULD HAVE MADE IT WITHOUT HIM!"

"LYLOS! LYLOS! LYLOS! LYLOS! LYLOS! LYLOS! LYLOS! LYLOS! LYLOS! LYLOS! LYLOS! LYLOS! LYLOS! LYLOS! LYLOS! LYLOS! LYLOS! LYLOS! LYLOS! LYLOS! LYLOS! LYLOS! LYLOS! LYLOS! LYLOS! LYLOS! LYLOS! LYLOS! LYLOS! LYLOS! LYLOS! LYLOS! LYLOS! LYLOS! LYLOS! LYLOS! LYLOS! LYLOS! LYLOS! LYLOS! LYLOS! LYLOS! LYLOS!"

Lykos said, "no it was Mareyn, I don't deserve the praise." But they keptcherring. Mareyn smilled

The other teams looked angry...but Mareyn could tell that it wasn't directed at her.