Chapter 6: The lark

She needed to get Driftwood, Weasel, WolfBlood, Sickle, Lykos, Berry, Marble, Sierra, Aria, Coronet , Slate, and Ellipse out of their classses. She would get Sickle last since sinkle would bropaply beet her up.

She went to the classes and got the students. Then the last student to get was Sickle.

She swung open the door of mrfinny 's class.

"Whyare you here AGEIN!!" said mstrr finny. "I THOUGHT YOU WERE ESCAPEING SCHOL."

"Sickle and Coronet follow me." Coronet snorted and looked away. Sickle growled. "P-p-p-pleese " Mareyn said, also everyone else in the great math alliance masters.

"I HATE you Mareyn. Go away." CoronetHe said avoiding her i's.

Why did Coronet hate her??? Mareyn thought deeparingly. She felt tiers well up in her i's, crying, the other alliance masters glared at Coronet. But Mareyn looked at sickle.

Sickles i's....... They were brown and AaNGRY,

"FINE!" "WE DONT NEED YOU ANNIEWAYS!" The alliance masters includeing Mareyn stimped away.

Mareyn closed the door. Standing outside the room, Driftwood said, "let's go to the sparring club room... to avoid the DARKBLOODS." He said quietly. The others nodded. "And the teachers."

The alliance masters including Mareyn went to the sparring club room. They sneaked to get away from the Darkblood. Mareyn could predict where the darkbloods would going because she was very smart. Then she opened the sparring club room door room.

"Hi great math alliance mathters" said lark "hi meryin."

"Hello. I fell like my team needs help. Your so smart, I bet your an adding master." Mareyn said to lark. Lark looked confused blush.

"Your better at adding then me " kark said. "What's One plus one" she said. "Ten" She said at the same time as Mareyn says "two"

"See" Mareyn said. "One plus one is ten. Your so smart."

"Ok fin." Lark said. "But your a fast learner. You'll be a good adder in no time."

Lark taught the masther alliance greats to learn to math. They even learned SUBTRACTION. Lark tested them.

"What's One plus one?" "TEN!"

"Whatsbone plus 2?" "TWELVE!"

"What's ten plus 2?" 211!"

"What's One plus one plus one plus 2?" "TWELVE THOUSAND one hundred TOO!

"GOOD well move onto threes now." Lark nodded.

"What's 3+2"!

"2033!" maryen said! She was a natural!

Good JOB." Lark said. Mareyn and the math alliance were SO HAPPY. It was good.

Mareyn sent thegreat Math-erliance masters to their classes to not get in to muck trouble.

"Mister speedy I know so much adding!" Mareyn said.

"Really? What's 6+9?" Mr speedy said skeptically. A seventh grader can't seriously know that. Speedy thought.

"6902!" yshe relpied.

"Wrong " He said. "Check the caliclater."

Mareyn used the calucater.... and it said 15!!! "HOW?!?!?!" She said. SHE THREW IT AT MR SPEEDY AND RANNED AWAY.

IM SO SYUPIE!!: she thanked. "

"ITS ALL MY FAULT MY TEAM WILL LOSE." SHE YELLED. She was going to the sparring club room,

"It's not your fault Mareyn" driftwood said quietly. "It's LARKS FAULT FOR TEACHING US WRONG."

"NO!!!! ITIS MY FAULT FOR FORCING LARK TO TEECH US!!?"

"IT ISN'T YOUR FAULT." another alliance master yelled. "ILL TELL LARK THAT ITS HER FAULT AND YOU AGEED."

"NO! NO PLEASE!" Mareyn yelped.

"WELL IM GOING." She realized that it was....WOLFBLOOD. He was wareing A BLACK SKULL HOODY, EARINGS, MAKEUP!!!! AND BLACK HAIR AND a NICKLACE. THE NICKLACE HAD A SHADOW WOLF.

"WOLFBLOOD?"???? she screamed.

"I AM NOT WOLFBLOOd!" He yelled. "The darkbloods cast me down to a dirt when they realized... that..... " he stopped himzelf he narrowed his i's......

"My name is FALCON SHADOW." His i's had a glint that reminded Mareyn of a gyrfalcon... GYR. She felt like yelling. She had more enemies than she could REMEMBER.

"LEAVE!" She screamed. "LEAVE! TELL LARK WHAT YOU WANT! BUT SHE WONT BELIEVE YOU!"

Falcon shadow hissed like a falcon and flew away like a shadow. Mareyn felt like crying. She went to the sparring club room and falcon shadow was already there... TRYING TO FIHT LARK!!!

"he He he" said falcon shadow trying to stab lark with scissors.

"NO!" MAreyn yowled. She screeched and threw a rock at falcon shadows head but missed. It hit his shoulder. He leaped away from lark and charged at Mareyn.

Mareyn grabbed the nearest weapon: a staple remover. She roared as she stabbed its sharp teeth into Falcon Shadows arm. He hissed and veered off course. Mareyn's blood flowed with the months of training with the sparring blub. She jabbed her elbow backwards, hitting his collarbone. He fought with fury and anger, while Mareyn fought with months of careful traning.He shrieked and flew at Mareyn, scissors gleaming gray.

Lark streaked towards them and threw Falcon Shadow backwards, away from Mareyn . She was the BEST FIGHTER IN THE SCHOOL. She blocked Falcon shadows scissors with almost no effort. Mareyn watched in awe as she slowly wore falcon shadow out, darting forwards and backwards, never once getting hit.

"Get out of here Mareyn!" Lark shrieked. Mareyn sobed. She wouldntr LEAVE her FRIEND!!!!!

Mareyn heard the door OPEN! "he he he" mewled sinkle! She LOOKED EVIL!! Mareyn charged at her angrily! Sickle sidestepped and ran to Lark! Lark was better than everyone alone... but Sickle and Falcon shadow were a fearsome team.

"Mareyn LEAVE!" Lark yowled. Mareyn ran at SICKLE and CRASHED INTO HER. Lark yelled! "LEAVE OR BOTH OF US WILL DIE."

Mareyn felt tears well up in her i's... but she knew that Lark was right. She burst out of the sparring room and began to sob.

"he he he" she heard sinkle and falcon shadow say.

She sprinted away sadly and crying... Lark was dead.