Chapter 8: the plan

Weasel was screaming.

"MAREYN DESERVES A GOOD TEAM LIKE US! OF COURSE SHES SAD HER FRIEND DIED," WEASEL yelled.

" WELL SHE ALWAYS PUTS HERSELF FIRST. WERE DEPENEDING ON HER! TO RE TEACH US! AND I HATE HER! SHES SO DUMB!" sockle yelled.

"RE TEACH YOURSELF! MAREYNS A PERSON, NOT JUST A TEACH !" Weasel shrieked. "IF YOU DONT WANT MAREYN, MAKE YOUR OWN TEAM."

"I WILL"! sickle yelled. " AND IT'll be called... ROYGB."

Weasel felt guilt. Mareyns teams smalll. Their teams un purple. "FINE! AND WE DONT NEED TO BE THE ALLIANCE MASTERS ANYMORE!" Weasel yeleld. "Well be.. VIOLET(NCE)"

People immediately screamadd. "NO!!!!!!"

"WHY NO? " weasel screamed. "IT'S TO HONOR MAREYN AND HOW SHE BROUGHT US VICTORY!"

"I'M THE LEADER!L berry yelled "I GET TO DECODE!"

"NOT OF VIOLENT(NCE')! ONLY OF THE ALLIANCE MASTERS! AND WHOSE TEAM WOULD YOU RATHER BE ON MINE OR BERRIES!" Weasel yelled looking around.

"ok ok fine! You be leader!" Berry said.

"NO, EVERYONE JOIN ROY GEEB!!! PURPLE, MAREYN DOESNT REDERVE TO BE HONORED!! SHE ALMOST MADE US LOSE THE FIRST AND SHES GONNA MAKE US LOSE THE SECOND" sickle said.

"ALmost? Almost lose means barely WIN! and the other teams DIDNT win! JUST PICK YOUR TEAMS! ITS SIMPLE... " weasel snarled.

Berry looked angry ish. He joined weasal. Also driftwood. Lykos. And marble left. Falcon shadow, sickle joined roygb.

"OKAY. Violet(NCE) team members... follow me." Weasel began to walk. She was walking to the mathters room when she was interrupted by....

"CORONET?!" She yelped.

"YES! it's Mareyn... SHES A PRISONER!"

一一一一一一一一一一一一一一一一一一一一一一一一一一一一一一一一一一一一一一

Mareyn was sitting in the corner of the dungeon being anxious when she heard a stampede of feetsteps.

"MAREYN! MAREYN YOU IN THERE?" The door was SHAKING FROM THE POUNDING. She could hear the crowned SHEEIKDNG IN ANGER. Frenzied, Mareyn leapt to her feet and YANKED the Door with power that sent it FLYING until it hit the side of the room. SHE THREW HERSELF INTO THE BATTLE.

A CROWND KID TRIED TO STEP ON HER FEET AND PULL HER BAC',!! SHE PUNCHED HIS ACE AND SPUN HIM AROUND AND HIT 2 CROWNED KITS. THEY FELL DOWN! THEN she HEARD ONE OF THE MATHERS SCHREECHINF!

"MAREYN! EVERYBODY COME! RUN!" WITHOUT A MOMENTS HESITATION SHE SPRINTED AT TOP SPEEDS OF 377 MPH OUT AND ONTO THE BLACKTOP, AND WITH HER TEAM KEPT RUNNING UNTIL the crowned gave up.

"Good job violet(nce!' Weasel yelled.

"Violet (nce)? That's DUMB!" MAreyn yelled. Oh no. Am I a bad kid...? "I-i mean I just prefer the math alliance masters."

"Well your the leader Mareyn." Weasel shrugged.

"It's the the great math alliance masters then!" She screamed angrily.

"Mareyn? Why are you angry!" Berry said madly.

"I..... I.... IM A B-B-BAA-XAAA-AAA-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!AAAAAAA!AAAAAAAAADKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII.I...D" she started shivering quickly and fell to the ground. Her head made a loud crack.

"Mareyn! You okay" She saw a familiar face and bright, bright shining i's...

LYKOS!

"L L L L L L L L L L L L L L L LYKOS" She said spasming. Weasle made sour face. The world started to swim. "Pfpdodpslswleoeoejejdhsnssjsms" spit flew out of her mouth. "Lykos! ..So you... aren't BRANEWASHING me?" Mareyn whispered, her i's bright and her skin blushing.