Chapter 10: the

"Sinkle!" Mareyn gasped. Sinkle snarled.

"Mareyn!! Or should I say... WAREYN!!!!!" Sickle held a hockey stick in her hand threateningly. "How is it that we keep meeting?"

"Who told you I was in the sparring club!!" Mareyn asked her.

"Quiet!! I'm not here to answer questions!! I'm here... to get rid of you once and for all!!!" Sickle snarled. Behind her, Falcon shadow walked up with a hockey stick... and... GYRBLOoD!!!

He looked strange and so different from the last time she saw him!!! He looked taller and more scaery. And his eyes were more black than they were brown. He didn't carry a hockey stick, but he brought a golf club and his wounds from marey'ns attack. One scar stretched all the way from the angle of his jaw on the left to the edge of his collarbone on the right. Mareyn doubted that was hers. She shuddered.

"Nice to see you again,,, Mareyn" he said. He tilted his head and sudently his black hair had a silvery streak running through it. It wasn't just whitish grey. It reflected light in the same metallic way real silver would. And Mareyn could catch a trace of red running trhrough it. As he shifted his hair, the red moved like koi darting through a river of shimmering dark white.

"Y-your hair is pretty," Mareyn said nervicely.

"You too." Gyrblood smiled grimly. "But we're here to discard of you. Darkblood doesn't like the way you... interfere... with his plans." He touched the scar on his neck, wincing. Darkblood must've done that... as a punishment. He must have failed some sort of mission. She thought back to the battle of the blacktop. They won, but we lived. She shivered. But Darkblood wouldn't do that... that doesn't seem like his type of punishment. it must've been... someone else. Suddenly she remembered. Gyr was in the dungeon with her!

Mareyn gasped. She was distracted and sickle hit the side of her face with the hockey stick.

Sickle laughed maniacally. Green light from behind her flashed, thunder rumbled, wolves howled, and other maniacal villains started up their chainsaws. Scarlet lightning illuminated her frenzied expression. The i's of infinite followers flashed behind her, ruby instead of red, topaz instead of orange, gold instead of yellow, emerald instead of green, sapphire instead of blue, cobalt instead of indigo... eggplant instead of purple!!!

But her mind still kept wandering... would Hyacinth really let them do that? ...He must have changed a lot. And why would the darkbloods give him away...?

CRUNCHy!

MAREYNS FACE WAS CRUNCHED IN BY FALCON SHADOWS HOCKEY STICK!

She shook her head relly fast and it bounced back.

"MEany weany." Mareyn really wished she had the Darkbloods soul power so she could call on the great mather liance! Wait... WHAT IF THAT WAS HER POWER.

MAREYN CALLED IMMEDIATELY WITH HER SOUL.......... TRYING TO GET SOMETHING TO HAPPEN! She concentrated hard... she didn't even notice that gyrblood was hitting her face with his golf club!!! It was metal!! Blood trickled down mareyns face!!

"DONT you just call for your TEAM." Sickle Sid Mareyn gasped. She had...

INTERCEPTED THE MESSEGE!

"I need to have a talk with you, first." Sickle snarled.

"Wh- What?" Mareyn stammered.

"You can't think the only reason I hate you 8s because of what happened to garden... sure, he's a great friend, but... I have my own reasons that go much further back..." falcon shadow looked zurprised. Sickle hissed. "When I was just a youngling.... 2 years ago... I WAS BULIED!! YES!!! BILLIED!!!! BULLIED!!,! BY..... YOUR FRIEND!!!!!"