Chapter 4: the rebel

She was panicking at home. But... he helps my NERVOUSENESS ATTACKS. Did he really come back just to BRANEWASHING ME. But... but... he SAVED ME. Well maybe it was for long term benafits.

To take her mind off of this, she did all of her chores for the month. She cleaned everyone's lawns, cleaned everyone's houses, cleaned the streets, took out everyone's trash, cleaned everyone's floors, check the sewers, check the power lines, bring the pets to the veterinarian, report the wildlife sightings, dust off everyone's cars, trim the lawns, watered everyone's plants, feed the zoo animals, check the traps for pests, clean up everyone's pets living spaces, made sure everyone's lawns fit the regulations, made sure the house numbers were readable, make sure the police had updated equipment, made sure everyone's fire alarms worked, oiled everyone's car, removed graffiti, check Ed the train engines, towed the cars, repainted the street, cleaned the roofs, relocated the pests, and picked up litter.

She was so tired after the mere half hour of work she fell asleep in her room.

Her room was bright purple, with images on the side. Some were of her friends, most were drawings. Her bed was originally horrible and scracy but she fixed it. Then she woke up. (Now)

"No I DONT want TO GO TO SCHOOL." SHE yelled to herself. She was upset. She had nobody now... not even Lykos. She hated weasel for telling her that but she also felt... thankful.

"Why does everyone have to hate me" she said sadly.

"I hate you" said DAVE HER DAD! "I heard everything you said and thought since I can read your mind."

She began to break down into tears. They reflected the mottling of blue, pink and purple stripes within her i's. They brought sports of dark onto her shirt that she just changed into, which was dsrk blue because she was sad. But not like darkbloods. Because she wasnt't a bad kid she wasn't.

DAVE HER DAD said "BAD " she was still crying. Then she ran away to school, three of her silky purple hairs sticking up. SHE WAS SO UGLY.

"Hi Mareyn" said Lykos smiling. She felt so sad that he was BRANEWASHING her! So she ignored him!!! Then she noticed he looked sad. But she was to sad to nitce.

When she sat down in her class she was on the verge of tiers. Then she heard mr funny say "okay kids! As you all know the tournament was yestarday. Now the next one will be ADDING." The students all looked like they eckspeckted it but they were angry. Adding would be too hard for seventh graders and they hated it. Mareyn felt like rebelling but she was too sad and hurt.

"Cry" she cried. She cried because it was all so sad. Because when your sad you cry. And it makes other people sad too so it is a good thing to do when you're sad.

"WHAT MATH. ADDING IS IMPOSE ABLE" She said rebelling. She was not even mad at herself. Maybe I'me getting worse..... a bad kid...

Everyone looked at her shocked!!! But she barely cared anymore.... she was sad now and nothing materd.

But surprisingly..... No one looked mad at her!!!! Ecksept sickle, Gyr, Coronet . They looked... hapey that Mareyn was a rebel. SilverBlood looked surprised.

"hey be quiet miss Mareyn." Mr fiiinny said. Mareyn grumbled and flint, flare and even silverblood looked happie. She was scared that she was a bad kid but happy that she was being acksepted. Gyr and sickle hated her because of before and she STILL ocultndt (couldnt) tell WHY coronet was so mad at her.

"Yay mareyn" said flint and flare. Mr finny looked ANIGRY.

"Quiet down kids. Don't be disrespectful." He said. He started telling them stuff like adding. Mareyn finished all the poberlems but then she changed the answers so they were all WRONG. Then she realized she finished first so she acted like she was still working to fit in. she made hersel get 0 percent.