Chapter 5: the sneak

Lark and Mareyn snuck into the principals office together. It was still 2:52 but the principal was supervising the 2nd graders. They opened the filing cabinet (it wasn't locked) and found the permanent records.

"Who's record do you want to fix first?" Lark asked, her lark colored i's gleaming with mischief.

"No ones yet. I have someone in mind but I need to read some of the records first."

"Good idea. Let's look through them" Lark found the 7th grade records.

Mareyn wondered who's history to find first. My friends Aria,, and..... and...... my enemy's Sierra, Coronet, Lykos, Gyrblood, Darkblood, wolfblood, all darkbloods, sickle. And... hyacinth. She felt like crying. She had so many enemy's!!

"Let's look at... sierrers first." She said in PAIN! Sierrer was her enemy now.

"Ok" said lark. She went to the M section.

"Sierra M. Tomato" she read. "She has 1 extracurricular: the chess club. She has straight 69% percents., and has 3 marks on her record: when she killed a teacher, when she skipped class, and when she kicked a sixth grader. Pritty normal."

"Well she's boring." Lark said. Mareyn agreed inside. "Well I don't have anyone that I need to look at"

"Okay. I'll look at coronets." She went to the T sectionl

"Coronet e. Tulip. No extracurricurkursardd. All a's and b's. Two marks for skipping school. Changed to this school in 2rd grade. Pretty borING." Lark said JUDGING EVERYONE.

"Ok I just needed to make sure he wasn't weird. What about........?..

................

Lykos?"

Lark smiled . "He he. O Kay," Mareyn was angery at herself, Lykos, and that she once TRUSTED HIM.

"Lykos r. Lycaon. No extracurricular. All fs. No marks. He joined this school in 2nd grade. He was kicked out of first grade in his last school for complaneing about noise."

"He's REALLY boring." Lark said but Mareyn didn't hear her. Memories came back. I SAVED THAT TRATORS EARDRUMS. "Are you okay Mareyn your growling and slobbaring." Lark said "did you get a rabies shot."

"No I'm okay, I just remembers something angerying. I can tell you later." Lark nodded.

"What about Gyrbloods?" She said SHUDDERING at the time he al,ost BEET HER UP!

"Ok. Gyr l. flight, he has 2 extracurriculars art and band. He has all 500 percents. He has 40 marks for skipping class and beating kids like teachers and students up. You could easily get him expelled" Lark said.

"Okay, I have someone else in mind though. could you expell Hyacinth for me" She asked.

"I thought he was your friend."

"Yeah but now he's angry at me an I hate him. He wouldn't care anyway."

"Ok" Lark said, changing stuff in his permanent record. She put 50 marks for killing teachers. It would get him expelled immediately, she knew.

Mareyn watched lark writing stuff. She spotted a paper attached to the permanent record and grabbed it.

Oh no... she thought. "Lark, I hAve to go" she said nervosley. "I'll see you tomarrow."

"Are you ok?" Lark said nervosely as well. "I have your record." She held up a paper that said Mareyn L. Purple.

"Blargh" Mareyn said like she was not ok. She rushed outside and leaped over the fence running home, hearing the bell rung behind her.