Chapter 2: the lonly

Mareyn was sitting by herself crying when the door creak.

"Mareyn... I need you to follow me. It's important."

"Don't talk to me Hyacinth."

"No really. It's... well I need you to see for yourself."

"I said DONT TALK TO ME."

"They're KEEPING CORONET HOSTAGE."

"What!" Mareyn stood up and rushed to the office. Hyacinth closed the door behind them.

"Okay be sneaky ," Hyacinth said. Mareyn nodded, the wind whistling loudly through her hair in a minor pentatonic scale.

They crept along the hallways. They ran at the corradors and snuck at the corners. Hyacinth even PICKED DOOR LOCKS.

Then they came into a room!! It had security cameras and CONORET!

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIAIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE!" Mareyn yelled when she saw coronet. He looked... TRAPPED!

All the teachers looked over angrily! They looked. Annoyed that there plans failed. Mareyn couldn't even speak! She was unable to make sounds! Hyacinth stepped into the room.

"RELEASE MY FREIEDN!" He said boldly and rebeliously.

"NEVER!" snarled the teachers. THEY GOT UP AND FACED HIM. "WHY WOULD WE RELEASE HIM BECAUSE SOME VERMIN TOALD US TO?"

HYACINTH SNARLED. "I HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO BUY YOUR HOLE SCHOOL." THE TEAHCERS GASPED! THEY KNEW HE WAS TELLING THE TRUETH.

they all ran back and cowwered AGAINT THE WALL! "NO! PLEAS E DONT! WE NEED ARE JOBS! " they said simeltaniiseely.

"I THOUGHT so" sad hyancit. He walked over to the teachers. "FREE CORONET." Coronet was shrunken against his seat scared of the teachers. The teachers untide him.

Hyacinth and Coronet walked back over to Mareyn . She was shocked. She didn't realize that hyacinth had friends other than her.

"Good job hyncat but I STILL YATE YOU!" Mareyn screamed. "Coronet aer you ok??"

"Hey don't be mean to Hyacinth. But I'm okay." He said angrily. "Why are you fighting anyways,"

"He,,, INSULTED MY I'S! LYKOSES TOO!" She yelled.

But then..............

RINGRINGRINHRINGRINGRING!!! It was time for calm! Class!!

When they were walking back Coronet seemed annoyed but she couldnt' tell why.

"Coronet why are you upset?" Mareyn said. "I saved you" Coronet snorted.

"Mareyn you can be stupie sometimes."

"How! What did I do."

"Can you just bE QUIET."

"MASEHDNYEREYN....S,S,S..#.sssssssssss" They all went quiet and looked around. "BLODDLESS!"

Mareyn suddenly understood...

it was...

"DARKBLODD!!" She screamed as loud as she could.

"Mareyn...." Darkblood hissed at them. She turned and saw a dark hooded figure walking over. A sparse groop was following him. He got to mareyns groop so fast her i's coudlnt' see. It

"Mareyn, did you think you.... Won?" He hissed. She also noticed.... Gyrblood, Wolfblood, and Sickle.

A horrible thought sprinted at a slowpace of 80 mph into her mind. There here... to KILL me!