Chapter 9: the heroic

"Lark! You're alive!" Mareyn cried!, ! ! She felt like crying,

"I'll explain later." Lark said,." She DOVE AIMTO (into) BATTLE!

MAREYN WATCHED IN AWE AS HER TEAM ROSE UP AGAIN TO BATTLE, SPIRITS LITFETEDR BY THE LARK WHO APPEARED. DARKBLOOD GASPED AND THREW HALF OF WOLF'S WRATH, WHICH MISSED LARK AND SHATTTERED!!!

MAREYN ATTACKED WITH ALL HER MIGHT!! ARIA AND WEASEL SHIELDED BERRY AND CORONET WHO WERE SCRATCHED AND BRUIESD!!! THEN, LARK LEAPT TOWARDS DARKBLOOD,KNOCKING HIM ONTO THE HARD BALCK TOP ALSPHALT.

in their VICTORYR, the darkbloods SROUNDED THEM!!! THE MATHERS CRIED AND BATTLED, BUT THE INSTRUMENTS WERE TOO LOUD AND PAINFUL!!!!! THE SHRIEKS FILLED THEIR CONSICESS!!!

lark snarled, looking cross. then she THREW. A rock at a line of darkbloods! Clearing an entrance as they all fell!

Without needing tell, they ALL RAN!

"I can't believe you let that happen!" Lark said, sounding annoyed. "We had that battle!" She was lecturign Mareyn's troop. Her whole team was in the sparring tclub room, and they were all bitter from defeat. ESPECIEALLY mareyns troop. And EVEN MORE LARK. It was 7 am in Monday, before school.w

"We're sorry! Not everyone's as good as you, Lark." Aria said, sound8ng annoyed.

"If you had focused it would be too easy to get out of that!!!! What were you doing, trying to get defeated?!" Lark sounded AGRYE! "The darkbloods are WEAK! They were just using their intruments!

"Well, it wasn't me! That was Berry and Coronet!" Aria said

"I heard YOU got defeated by falcon shadow and sickle!" Weasel added.

"They're a good team! Unlike us! They fight as one bean! How come none of you are happy that lark is a live!!!" Mareyn. retorted.

"YOU'RE the ones AGRUING, LARK and MAREY!!!" Berry growled.

"Come on! This is a battle, not a GAME! You need to FOCUS. YOU AREN't fighting your practice partners anymore. The darkbloods are DANGEROUS." Lark said like someone not died.

"We KNOW! we were TRYONG! do you want us to fight until we're KILLE?"

"NO! but what you're doing WILL get you kille!" Lark snarled. "Just leave it. Focus more next time. " she and MARINARA stoood up and RAN To class as they hear d the bell ring.

RINGEINGRING!

Aria Berry Weasel Coronet Lykos Sierra went off to their classes.

Mareyn sat in mister finnys class, still angry and bitter from defeat. She warched as Aster and Malachite talked happily, like NOTHING HAPPENED. she wanted to scream.

"A" she screamed but mr finny was deaf so he couldn't hear. All the stuedentsm thought she was insnae.

"Settle town class" mirets finny said. "I heard what happened yeterday! I am very disappointed! Nofiting!" The students looked like they dident know what jappened. "Fiting will get you a. MAR K On your MERMANENRRECORD". All the students didn't care because they all already had marks. "YOU ARE ALL IN DENETENTION!" me finny said.

Immediately everyone screamed "WHHY SO UNFAIR" and finny used a whistle to break everyone s eardrums. the whistle said EEEEEEEEEEE and students do not like that noise.

Flare was so tortured by the noise of the whistle that he screemd and fell on the floor! He crawled strongly to mr finnys desk and said "The crowned and the Darkbloods heard that the great matherliance maththers were planning to capture the blacktop!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" mr finny blew the whistle again because people were trying to attack flare. "AAAAAAAAAA! and the AAA they split up and surrounded the blacktop!! AA! Then 4 members of AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! the crowned attacked the ones on the firled! AND THEN THE DARKBLOODS ATTACKED! BUT THEN SOMEONE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! RESCUED THE MATHERS! AND THE ,ATHERS FLEEED!"