Part 1

Eve couldn't even pinpoint what had set them off that day. Maybe it was the late arrival in Florida due to the multiple flight delays. Maybe it was the rough loss the Bengals had before the current bye week that had left a terrible taste in Joe's mouth. Maybe it was the fact they were attending yet another wedding of a friend that had been with their partner a fraction of the time Eve had been with Joe.

Regardless of the reason, Eve and Joe found themselves in a screaming match as they were about to head out to the venue. "I don't even know why I came here with you. It's just going to be another reception where I have to make excuses for why you're too much of a pussy to commit," Eve yelled, shoving her lipstick and wallet into her purse. "Yeah, because you're making a lifetime of living with you look real appealing right now," Joe hissed, slamming his glass down on the counter. That was a bridge too far and Joe knew it but wasn't going to back down now.

"You have lost your fucking mind," Eve glared as she stormed out of the room to head down to the valet. She would be damned if Joe saw the tears that started falling. Handing the ticket for the rental car to the valet, Eve noticed Joe out of the corner of her eye but didn't acknowledge him. Climbing into the passenger seat, Eve didn't turn her head towards him as he got in. Both of them silently fuming, Eve stared out the window and watched the Florida everglades whip by as they headed to the resort where the wedding was taking place.

The wedding was beautiful and Eve was truly elated for her college roommate and her now-husband. Mercifully, the size and scope of the reception meant Eve could most ignore Joe for the evening, and she had a great time cutting it up on the dance floor with her friends while Joe scowled at the table.

"What's going on man?" Joe's friend Justin asked as he sat down next to Joe, placing two whiskeys down on the table. Reaching for one and taking a big swig, Joe shook his head. "Nothing man. Just another fight this morning about how I won't commit." Cocking his head to the side, Justin contemplated his words carefully before proceeding. "That sucks dude. But to be fair, I get where Eve is coming from. She moved in and is basically acting like your wife and mother. You probably don't even do your own laundry," Justin shrugged.

Fuming, Joe knew Justin was right. He'd asked Eve to move in because he was madly in love with her and wanted her nearby; over time it had evolved into Eve running the household and taking care of every single one of Joe's needs. That would breed animosity in even the most pastoral of people, but Joe still didn't love the constant hounding as to when he was gong to propose. He had a plan and wanted to stick to it.

About an hour later, it was time for the bride and groom to leave, signaling the end of the evening. Getting into the car, Joe glanced at Eve and felt a pang of guilt as he saw the visible pain on her face. Fuck, he thought to himself. He thought she seemed better at the reception but it was obvious that his words were still sitting with Eve hours later.

They guys sat in silence yet again until Joe couldn't stand it any longer. Reaching over, he placed his warm hand on Eve's exposed thigh; the goosebumps visible even in the dark. Eve instantly felt hot at the contact from Joe, and she felt her mood soften ever so slightly. Looking over at Joe, Eve shifted her body slightly so she was facing him. Moving his hand up, Joe's long fingers massaged her thigh as they got dangerously close to her crotch.

Arriving back at the hotel, Joe tosses the keys to the attendant and reached for Eve hand as the couple headed upstairs. In the elevator, Eve leaned her head on Joe's shoulder as he rubbed her exposed back. Looking up at Joe, Eve bit her lip as his eyes twinkled, both of them able to communicate without words after all these years. Scampering out of the elevator, Eve rummaged through her purse for the room key as Joe began placing kisses on her shoulder.

Once inside the room, the couple wasted no time stripping down as their hands roamed all over each other. Joe pulled one of Eve's nipples into his mouth as she fiddled with his tuxedo pants, sliding them down along with his briefs as she reached for his cock. Stroking him rapidly as Joe walked the two of them over to the bed, Eve sat down on the edge of the mattress as she took Joe in her mouth.

Joe's eyes rolled back as Eve slurped and gagged on his massive member; her eyes watering as tears left streaks on her blush. Using her tongue to work her way up and down the prominent vein on his cock, Joe's hips bucked every time the tip of his dick hit the back of Eve's throat. Joe tapped her shoulders softly to pull himself out of her mouth as he pushed Eve onto the bed.

Spreading her legs as wide as he could, Joe buried himself in between Eve's thighs as his tongue met her core. Eve's hands instinctively went to Joe's hair as he licked a furious pattern between her folds, each lap of his tongue bringing her closer and closer to climax. Sensing she were on the verge of finishing, Joe thrust two fingers inside of Eve and upped the pace. Within 30 seconds, Eve was gone; her legs clenching around Joe's head as she rode out her orgasm.

Chuckling to himself, Joe unwrapped her legs from his neck and climbed on top of Eve. Stroking her entrance with his rock hard dick, Joe leaned down and kissed her as he slid in; bottoming out as Eve stuck her tongue in his mouth. The two stayed connected but still as they made out, their kisses able to convey more than words in that moment. Pulling away from Eve's lips, Joe brushed her hair off of her face and lightly cupped her cheek, wanting Eve to see the apology in his eyes.

Eve smiled, nuzzling Joe as she interlocked her arms around his neck and pulled him closer. Taking that as a sign, Joe began moving; his hips snapping against Eve's as she threw her head back on the pillow in bliss. Leaving small bites on the front of her neck, Joe brought his hand down to Eve's clit and rubbed circles around her mound. The combination of Joe's hands and cock proved to be too much and Eve started to clench around him.

It took no time at all for her second orgasm to come, and Eve moaned loudly into the room as her whole body convulsed. Joe sped up his thrusts and within a few minutes, he tumbled over the edge, his release coating her walls and dripping down her thighs. Panting, Joe placed one more sweet kiss on Eve's lips as he pulled out, the absence of him causing Eve to whimper. Grabbing a towel from the bathroom, Joe cleaned Eve up before reaching for her hand.

"I love you baby," Joe whispered, pulling Eve's hand up to his mouth as he kissed it. Eve nodded as she felt tears forming yet again, a replay of Joe's words from that morning running through her head. "I love you too, Joe. Always," Eve smiled, resigning herself to the fact that an apology would have to come later.