Concert

(Y/N) P.O.V

It was 2 hours before the show started. I wouldn't say the were unknown or an underground group they were local superstars, 3 out of the 4 were from my city, the other just from a few towns over. "I have a surprise for you" Lucy said as she entered my room with her hands be her back. I jump off my bed and walk over to her, "What is it" I ask excitedly she had over one those big yellow envelopes. I carefully open it to see my money, a vip ticket and a back stage pass. "No. Fucking. Way" I say my eyes as big as the moon. "Since you pay most of the rent and I know how much you love these guys I guess I should be able to treat you to something nice" she says playfully punching my left shoulder. I pull Lucy into a tight bear hug, "I love you so much Lucy" she chuckles hearing those words. "Anyway we should get going the traffic is going to be hell" I say letting her go and grabbing my car keys.

We arrive just as the start opening the gates. We enter the express line, getting our IDs and bags checked. We arrive to our spot and if there weren't barriers and security guards I could touch the stage. Me and Lucy start talking waiting for the band to come out. The drummer comes out first making sure everything is put together properly. He starts to warm up while people are still coming in. Then the Bassist and Guitarist walk out tuning together. I am stuck in awe as the Guitarist an I look each other in the eye. He gives me a smile showing he sharp teeth. Lucy notices how red I'm turning. "(Y/N) are you okay" Lucy asks while poking my side. I giggle from the sensation "Yes I'm okay, he's just my favorite" I say the second part quietly to Lucy. "Well you'll get the chance to meet your Prince Charming after the show" she says nudging me with her elbow. I blush even harder as I think about seeing him up close for the first time. The singer walks out, "Hello (Your town), it feels great to be back right where I grew up. Well I hope you enjoy our show as much as I enjoy being home" The singer says. His name is TK, we went to school together. Everyone was surprised when the group took off in popularity.

After an amazing 2 hours of the show (with the Guitarist standing right in front of me the entire time) it was time to go backstage. Most the girls flocked to the lead singer, including Lucy. Some to the other 2 guys from our town. The Guitarist was the one from a few cities over so no one found much interest in him. After Lucy left to go talk to TK, I shyly walked over to the Guitarist. "H-hi' I say feeling my cheeks get warm. He looks up surprised at first, "Are you the girl who starred at me the entire time" he asks with a smirk on his face. I nob hiding my face with my hands. I hear him scoot over and pat the couch, telling me to take a seat. "W-whats your name, no one seems to know it, d-do your band mates know" I ask him, he shaked his head 'no'. "I don't like my name, don't care enough to make one up so I'm just unknown don't have a name" he says shrugging his shoulders. "Can I call you Peter" I say picking at my hands. His eyes widened, "how did you know this" he whispers barely loud enough for me to hear. I was in a state of shock not blinking, "It was just the first thing that came to mind when looking at you" I said after a couple seconds. He nodded his head seeming to accept that answer. "Would you want to hang out sometime while the band is here" he asks nonchalant. "Yes" I quickly accepted how could I say no to the offer. I feel my heart beat quicken in my chest. He takes my hand and kisses it softly. "Let me see your phone" he says softly. I hand him my and and he starts typing. He hands me it back and I see he typed his number and saving his contact as '♥️ Future Boyfriend ♥️'. I blush deeply at the sight of it. Lucy comes over to me and lays her head on top of mine. "Heyyy (Y/N)" I can already tell from her tone she's ready to go home. "Okay Lucy let's go" I say standing up, Peter has a pout on his face as I get up from the couch. He softly grabs my hand I can tell he doesn't want me to go. "I'll text you when I get home" I say softly trying not to have Lucy hear. He lets go of my hand and Lucy replaces his grip with hers. She rushes me out to the car, I can tell she's exhausted. As soon as we get on the road Lucy falls asleep, she hadn't been out in months since she got a new job. I'm proudly of her for improving her life, she's a good friend. Truly.

~~~~~~~
(904 words)
Second fanfic I ever wrote and first x reader type one. I'm already loving it so much.