INNOCENTS AND DEVILS

-----------------------

{PLEASE IGNORE THE SPELLING AND THE GRAMMAR MISTAKES}

*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Haseena slowly opens her eyes. Anubhav looks at her with a small smile and teary eyes. He is holding her hand. He kisses her hand softly and bends down to plant the soft kisses on her forehead and cheeks.

He asks her very lovingly while  caressing hair, "Dara diya tha aapne, Jaana. Ab kaisa lag raha hain aapko?"

She replies with no expression, "Hum thik hain. Par hum yanha kya kar rahe hain? Hume kya hua tha?"

"Woh... Woh.. Priye..." He is having no words to answer her as he doesn't know clearly about her health.

Before he can answer, Smita comes into the room with the doctor. The doctor stands beside Anubhav and asks Haseena, "Hello Mrs. Malik, ab aap thik toh mehsoos kar rahi hain naa?"

"Ji" she says lowly. 

(Sir name badalna zaroori toh nahi naa! But I think mrs. toh lagate hain)

The doctor checks her and says, "Hmm... Waise aap thik toh lag rahi hain par phir bhi main aapko kuch medicines de raha hoon ek din ke liye. Usse time par le lena."

"Magar hume hua kya hain?"

"Kuch nahi, bas aap behosh ho gayi thi weakness ke wajah se."

Anubhav asks the doctor, "Waise kya hum inhe ghar le sakte hain?"

"Yeah, of course. Aap pehle kuch formalities puri karke bill bhar dijiye. Phir aap jaa sakte hain" he smiles and goes outside as a nurse calls him urgently.

Anubhav turns to Haseena and introduces Smita to her, "Jaan, yeh Simmu hain. Smita Mishra. Humari ghanishtha mitra hain. Humare saath humare vidyalay mein padhti thi. Kuch varsh purv hum dono humare karyakshetra mein itne kho gaye the ki kabhi mile hi nahi. Aaj achanak se inse bhet ho gayi."

Smita smiles and forwards her hand to Haseena, "Hello Haseena"

Without giving a single expression Haseena shakes her hand with hers, "Hi"

Smita gives a look to Anubhav. He understands that she wants to talk with Haseena alone. He looks at his beloved wife. 

He says while caressing her cheek, "Aap Simmu ke saath baatein kijiye. Tab tak hum aspatal ki aupacharikta purn karke aate hain. hmm?"