THEIR LITTLE LIFELINE

-----------

-----------

{PLEASE IGNORE THE SPELLING AND THE GRAMMAR MISTAKES}

*_*_*_*_*_*_*

It is almost night when AnuSeena reach home. The journey from the hospital to their house goes in complete silence. Anubhav's mind is filled with Haseena's thoughts. The fear of losing his love, the fear of something hurting his wife, and the fear of his Haseena's doubtful mental health is making him scared. During the entire journey, he has tensed face while her face doesn't show any emotion.

They reach their home. Stepping inside their bedroom, Haseena sits on the bed without saying anything. He too sits beside her and says softly, "Jaan, aap thoda aaram kar lijiye. Tab tak hum khana banakar laate hain."

"Par hume bhook nahi hain, Anu" she says lowly.

He says while caressing her cheek, "Aise kaise chalega, Jaan. Abhi aapka swasthya kharab hain. Aapko aushadhi bhi toh leni hogi. Aur uske liye bhojan toh karna padega. Iss liye aap yanha baithiye. Hum aapke liye bhojan le aate hain."

"Thik hain" she nods.

After a few times, Anubhav comes into the room with a plate of daal roti. He sits beside her with a small smile. He offers a morsel to her, "Chaliye, jaldi se bhojan kar lijiye. Phir aapko aushadhi bhi leni hain."

She obediently eats it and then says, "Khana toh aapne bhi nahi khaya hoga!"

He smiles a little, "Aap humari chhodiye, aur jaldi se apna khana khatam kijiye." He offers another morsel to her. But she takes the morsel in her hand. He thinks that she will eat by herself. But she takes the morsel near his mouth and says in a low tone, "Kha lijiye, hume pata hain aapne dopahar se kuch nahi khaya." He smiles and eats it. They feed each other and finish their dinner.

He says, "Hum yeh plate rakh ne jaa rahe hain. Aap kuch kshan ke baad aap apni dawaai le lijiyega. Hum aate hain." She nods and he goes to the kitchen.

He comes to the room after washing the dishes in the kitchen. He sees her lying on the bed while looking at the ceiling without blinking. He first goes to the washroom and changes into night-pants and a t-shirt. She is still looking at the ceiling.

He lays beside her and asks softly, "Aapne aushadi li?"

"Hmm..."

"Toh aap so jaayiye, Jaan."

She looks at him for a moment. Keeping her hand on his stomach, she puts her head on his chest and says, "Hume neend nahi aa rahi hain, Anu."