FINAL VERDICT!

{PLEASE IGNORE THE SPELLING AND THE GRAMMAR MISTAKES}

*_*_*_*_*_*

One and half years later,
Haseena slowly takes steps inside her bedroom with a blank face. Her eyes are silent this time. She goes to her cupboards while taking baby steps. She opens the cupboard. Her eyes fall on a small bag kept there. Her heart feels a pinch of pain. She takes the bag and sits down there. 

With shaking hands, she opens the bag. Her eyes get wet. The bag is filled with Sonu's memories: her dresses and her toys. A lone tear escapes from her eyes. She picks one of Sonu's dresses and caresses it with a lot of love and pain. She hugs the dress and starts to cry loudly.

"Humari bachchi..." Her sobs get louder. She puts the dress so close to her chest that she can feel her daughter near her heart and seems like she is hugging her right now. She kisses that dress.

She speaks while still crying vigorously, "Humara bachcha... Humara jigar ka tukda..., Sonu bete, aap hume maaf kar paaogi naa...? Hum gunehgaar hain aapke... Hum aapke liye ek achchhi maa nahi ban paaye. Hum... Hum... Humne apni galti se aapko kho diya, bachcha. Kash uss waqt humne unn shaitano par bharosa nahi kiya hota. Kash...
Toh aaj aap humare saath hoti. Ab tak toh aap kitni badi hoti naa, humari jaan! Chalna-bolna bhi aa jaata aapko. Humari gudiya..." She again cries loudly.

She looks at the dress and her mind travels into a sweet memory.

Flashback:-

Haseena is making breakfast for her two cute babies who were playing with each other. She could hear their laughing sounds in the kitchen. She smiled. 

She shouted, "Anu, yeh aap dono ka khel khatam ho gaya ho toh jaldi se Sonu ko nehla dijiye. Nashta bas taiyyar hi hain." 

Then, Anubhav came there holding Sonu in his arms. He said while making a joke, "Sonu, mumma ko naa pata hi nahi ki hum dono kab ke taiyyar ho chuke. Mumma ka dhyaan hi nahi hain hum par."

"Aaaa" Sonu made a cute pout as she agreed to her dadda.

Haseena looked at both of them in surprise. She puts her hands on her waist holding belan in her palms. 

She got fakely angry and asked, "Achchha! Toh aap humari beti ko humare khilaf bhadka rahe hain? Galat baat, Anu."

"N...Na...Naaa" Sonu shook her head.

AnuSeena giggled and Haseena said, "Haan haan, dadda ki chamchi. Jab dekho tab dadda ki side leti hain."

"Hehe" Sonu smiled. 

Anubhav pecked her nose and replied, "Kyun nahi legi bhala? Humari putri hain. Humari jaan, humari dhadkan. Humara saath nahi degi toh kiska degi!"

"Haaaaaa" Sonu smiled and rested her head on his chest. 

"Aww... Humara bachcha" Anubhav gave a peck on her hair. Haseena smiled into happy tears seeing this scene. 

She said, "Agar aap dono baap-beti ka pyaar ho gaya ho toh nashta kar le!?"

"Aap Sonu ko sambhaliye, Priye, hum nashta lekar aate hain. Waise bhi aapne hume do din se rasoyi ghar mein ghusne nahi diya. Ab itna toh kar hi sakte hain naa hum..." Anubhav sweetly requested her.