THE LOST MEMORIES

{PLEASE IGNORE THE SPELLING AND THE GRAMMAR MISTAKES}

*_*_*_*_*_*_*

It's a noon time. Everyone is busy in their respective works in this competitive world. A plane lands in at a airport. Passengers start to move down. Anubhav and Haseena step in the Lucknow airport. Their eyes get a little wet. The place they left nearly three or three and half years before. Their minds flash some beautiful and golden memories of their pre-marriage life. Anubhav holds Haseena's hand. She looks at him and passes a small smile. He too does the same. They approach a taxi. 

"Bhaiyya, Hotel Vijay Paradise jaana hain" Anubhav politely asks the taxi driver.

The taxi driver smiles, "Ji sahab ji. Baithiye."

AnuSeena sit in the taxi. The taxi driver starts to driving to their destination. Anubhav rests his head on the seat and closes his eyes to relax himself. Haseena looks at him and then turns her face to look outside placing her elbow on the window of the taxi. The speed of the taxi is average. She is looking at all the scenarios on the road. There is much difference between today's Lucknow and that Lucknow which she had seen three and half years before. And there are so many things that still haven't changed.

Her eyes fall on a small tea stall on the road. Some old uncles are having their tea while laughing. And some college students are sitting there reading books. Her mind traveled into the past.

It was a rainy day. Small droplets of rain making its magic everywhere. It seemed a lottery ticket for lovers. Haseena was running on the road wearing a yellow shirt and blue jeans in the rain without caring for anyone. She was giggling Anubhav was running behind her. He was in blue t-shirt and black half-pants.

"Haseena, ruk jaayiye" He tried to catch her but she didn't come in his grip. 

She smirked and said, "Itna aasan nahi hain, Anubhav miya hume pakadna. Hain himmat toh pakad ke dikhayiye."

"Achchha ji... Hume lalkar rahi hain aap" He raised his eyebrows to which Haseena shrugged her shoulders. "Abhi batate hain aapko..." Saying this, he ran behind her to catch her but she was faster than him. After a few meters of marathon, he finally managed to catch her. 

"Dekha... Pakad liya naa humne aapko" He said holding her hands with a smile. 

She was just seeing his smile. He too was admiring her beauty. The wet hair on their faces was raising some emotions in their hearts for each other. Anubhav slowly tugged her hair behind her ears. The raindrops on his face were making her lose control of herself. They were having an intense eye lock. 

Without caring about anyone, Haseena hugged him tightly. He too wrapped his arms around her.

She whispers in his ears, "Aap hume madhosh kar rahe hain, Anu. Barish mein bheegkar aap aur bhi zyada sexy lag rahe hain" She pressed her lips in shyness.

He was surprised at her sentence. He too whispered huskily in her ears, "Aapko nahi lagta ki aap hume uttejit kar rahi hain. Bhari pad sakta hain aapko, Jaana..." 

"Toh hume kaun sa halki cheezon ka shouk hain" She pressed her lips against his cheek. His eyes were wide open. He didn't expect this. And that too on an open street. Was he dreaming? No! It was real. It was the first time when she had kissed him. And that too on an open street. Yeah, there was less public due to rain but still, it was a road.