Bio

Name: (Y/N) (L/N)Gender: MaleAge: 20Race: HumanFaction: Alzano EmpireRanking: Trade (Rank 3)Affiliation: Alzano EmpireOccupation: Alzano Imperial Academy Student, Former Executive Officer #4 The EmperorNickname: Crimson Emperor

Name: (Y/N) (L/N)
Gender: Male
Age: 20
Race: Human
Faction: Alzano Empire
Ranking: Trade (Rank 3)
Affiliation: Alzano Empire
Occupation: Alzano Imperial Academy Student, Former Executive Officer #4 The Emperor
Nickname: Crimson Emperor

Power & Abilities

Superhuman: Due being trained by the Imperial Army, (Y/N) was surpassed his human body limit, immensely increased his physical abilities and capabilities. He possesses extraordinary strength, speed, senses, balance, coordination, instinct, and stamina, far above what is considered normal for a human.

Master Combatants: He's a great fighter with proficiency of using knives and hand-to-hand combat, make him a deadly fighter in a melee combat.

Magical & Tactical Knowledge: (Y/N) has vast knowledge about magic and battle logic which it was his main weapon in the effectiveness of his Alteration and Structural Analysis magic.

Great Mana Reserve: Despite being a Trade, he has great mana reserves and capable casting a number of magics before his biometry turned into Chaos state.

Magic

Structural Analysis: (Y/N) is able to analyze, comprehend and understand of all magics, objects, building or area by instantly scanning and tracing them that was seen by his eyes. This is solely his talent which make him as if he have "Cursed Eyes" that capable understood the principal of magic, building, object and area as soon as he could see them.

Alteration: Once he fully understood the principal of a magic, he could create a formula to disrupt them, changed their shapes, their action, their mana supply or even their chants that was casted by the other Magician but he need make a direct contact with the magic if he want to alter them. He even capable giving an object property or effect that it originally didn't have.

Teleportation: He made his own version of teleportation magic, which needed a magical mark and instantly move to a destined marked object or place. It's kind like a space-time magic that makes him look like instantly vanished and reappears.

Reinforcement: A magic that capable to strengthening his weapons and his own body part by flowing his magical energy to enhance their existences. It's an military magic level as it was superior in effects than normal strengthen magic.

Equipment

Knives: A normal knives that he adds some spells on them for the later use.

Thompson Contender: A customized gun with a fourteen-inch rifled barrel made for hunting specifications and fitted for .30-06 Springfield bullets. The cartridge of the bullet has a bottleneck structure, and its size and power level on an entirely different level from a handgun bullet.

Gloves: A pair of black fingerless gloves that was written with teleportation spells. He used this method to summon out any knives whenever he wants and wishes.

Original Magic

The Court of Crimson Emperor: He created five different bounded-field that has different specified abilities and system of magic. The five levels type of abilities of the fields and each of them have different purposes.

LvL 4 - An investigation field and has a range of one kilometer. He capable perceive or seeing people within the field even if they're in other places, working like a radar but soon as it's reached one kilometer range, the field will soon vanished instantly.

LvL 3 - A healing bounded-field when once it's casted, (Y/N)'s healing spells will automatically activated and will heal people withing the range of the field, could control it's range.

LvL 2 - A bounded-field of absolute defence and support. Any type of opponents or allies magics can be altered by him without need to make a direct contact.

LvL 1 - A teleportation bounded-field which makes (Y/N) capable to instantly moves within the range of field even in the mid-air.

LvL 0 - ??????????