Lesson 3 - The Proper Teacher is Awaken

The next day is come and the class atmosphere is still tense because of yesterday event and the first period hasn't even started, Glenn was already entered the class, and bow down in apologetic manner in front of Sistine.

Of course, that's surprised her along with the other students.

Glenn: "I'm sorry..."

Sistine: "Huh?"

Glenn: "It's true I hate magic but- erm, I went too far yesterday. Sorry about that..."

And I could seen satisfied yet cute smile appears on Rumia's face.

What was you said to him, Rumia? Well, no matter for me.

Glenn: "That's it! End of story! Alright now, let's start the class!"

Wait... Are you fucking serious!? What was you did to make him changed just one night, Rumia!?

Look, even Sistine is freeze in place right now and other students are surprised as well.

Student 1: "Woah! What's with the change of attitudes?"

Student 2: "And the bell hasn't even rung yet why he's starting the class so early!?"

Glenn: "Now, calm down, before I start the class, I have something on mind I want to say to the most of you..."

The students are listening while I'm just minding my own business and then...

I can see he's making a nasty and bored face before speaking up.

Glenn: "You guys are really are fucking idiots, you know?"

Students: "Wha--!?"

Glenn: "I can tell after seeing how many of you acted in class all the time... There only one person that was trying to find a guide by himself when there's no tutor for him..."

Said him as looking at me but I averted my eyes away from him.

Please help me, God. I don't want any useless attention. I just want to keep grinding about magic knowledge.

Student 1: "Hey! Don't joke with us!"

Student 2: "Woah! That's rich coming from you, big bastard!"

Student 3: "That's right you Third-Rate Mage!"

Student 4: "You can't even do a simple one-verse incantation of shock bolt!"

Glenn: "Ouch! That's hit in the sore spot but did someone said that shock bolt is just a simple? You guys are really idiots..."

Student 4: "What did you say!?"

Glenn: "Alright, I'm gonna teach you what is Shock Bolt..."

Then, Glenn-sensei is writing the Three-verse incantation of Shock Bolt on the black board behind him before raising his left hand and speaking up.

"Spirits of Lighting, with the jolt of your purple flash, strike down my foe"

A purple of lighting flying out, forming a straight line on his hand before dying out.

Student 1: "Heh! Still the Three-verse..."

Student 2: "Dude, we mastered the Shock Bolt ages ago..."

Glenn: "*sighed* It seems your idiots were just thinking about shortening the incantation length. Then, here a good question for you. What if I add an additional pause and make it into Four-verse instead of three?"

Then Glenn turned around and pointed his finger at Gibul.

Glenn: "What would happen if you chant this? You, Thick Glasses over there, think you can answer this?"