Lesson 5 - The Fool : The One Who's Rejecting Magic

There a crashed sounds in the Male's restrooms, which revealed it was (Y/N) who was teleported out the class, and crashed into the nearby water sources in the room.

(Y/N): "Ugh, I should really choose more safe pinpoints next time..."

Said him before using Blaze Flame magic and altered it to be more safely in order to dries his clothes off.

This kind of mundane things he was did with Magic, made him an expert of spells composition.

(Y/N): "Now, let's start the counter attack..."

Said him as focusing his mana biometry into Law state before clapping his hands together.

"Releasing Magic System, LvL 4. Investigation field... Open"

A barrier is spreading and enveloping the whole school which alerted the Heretic Mages in the Class 2 but soon, it's vanished without a trace.

And it was giving information about the number of people and their positions that was caught within it.

(Y/N): "Hmm... my classmates are still fine and the enemies are three people... I should start to move soon. They will try to locate my position"

Back in the class 2, where the Heretic Mages are widening their eyes after feeling a small almost not recognized mana wave passed through them.

They are not expecting that there a Mage with such caliber still stayed in this academy.

Jin: "What was that, Bossman? I thought all of the prominent teachers were out in this day and I'm sure that Carrel was done dealing with that Gleen guy"

Reik: "I sense it as well, Jin. Did you recognized the pattern of that Magic, Grace?"

The two Heretic Mages male are looking at their female companion at the same time because this person is expert when comes to Barrier-type Magic.

Grace: "Hmm... The way it was spread and just vanished all of sudden. I see, It must be a type of magic to detect people. It's like a sonar system of a ship..."

Reik: "It will be quite troublesome if we were dealing with this Mage while carrying our objective..."

Grace: "Don't worry, I'll handle them..."

Reik: "I'm counting on you..."

The woman then walking out the class, leaving her two comrades are doing their objective before pulled a magic tool which it was a strange colors patterned stone.

Grace: "I've took of some mana wave whoever Mage was this and the rest is just planted it into the stone and..."

Grace: "...Guide me to the truth and unrevealed the wolf among sheep"

Chanted her before planted (Y/N)'s mana wave into the stone, which caused it shining in blueish color and start moving around trying to find it's mana like a dog trying to find the criminal's scents.

Grace: "This Mage... I will find you and I will kill you"

Said her as starts walking and following the moving around stone.

Meanwhile in the class, the two Heretic Mages are ready to make their move.

Sistine: "Who are you!? This academy is off-limit outsider! I don't know how you hoodlums snuck in here! If you don't hurry out of here, I'll render you helpless as baby before calling the authorities"

Jin: "Hey, Bossman, why is this girl acting so high and mighty? Is she aware of her current position?"

Reik: "*sighed*.........."