Lesson 4 - What is Magic for Me

The day is normal, well expect from Glenn as he's holding a pile of books and being surrounded by the students after the first period which made him couldn't even have a lunch.

It was notable they are wants to listen his lessons more.

Student 1: "Glenn-sensei! I can't understand this section..."

Student 2: "Can you please look over my reports of experiment, sensei!?"

Student 3: "Sir, can we talk over lunch?"

Glenn: "Ah, mou! You guys are so annoying! Bring it on!"

The students delighted as he taught them one by one about some part they don't understand, even goes far give opinions on their project.

Which surely, caused him gets tired after the students satisfied and leaving him alone.

Rumia: "Seems like you've earned yourself a fair share of fans, sensei..."

Glenn: "Ah! Rumia"

Rumia: "*smile* On your way to the next class? Let me help you with those books..."

Glenn: "You would? Thanks!"

Then Sistine and (Y/N) coming at them as while the girl wants to help too but doesn't want to be obvious. What a typical tsundere.

Sistine: "I-I'll help too!"

Glenn: "Really? Miss... Laterine?"

Sistine: "It's Sistine! Stop pronouncing it in wrong way on purpose! Besides, I'm not doing it for you! Rumia couldn't handle it herself!"

(Y/N): "Pffftttt-"

Sistine: "And you! It's not a laughing matter!"

Then, Glenn give Rumia three books to holds while giving the rest eight to Sistine.

Sistine: "I detect malicious prejudice in the way you treat me!"

Glenn: "*mocking* No, no, I treat all my students equally..."

(Y/N): "Hey, Rumia. That's seems heavy. Let me help you..."

Said him before took two books on her hands and adding it up on the pile Sistine's holding.

Sistine: "Don't add them on my stack!"

(Y/N): "You want to help Rumia right? Isn't this is what you are desire?"

Glenn: "Pfffftttt-"

Sistine: "*growled* These two idiots"

Glenn and (Y/N) are teasing Sistine on the way to the next class as laughing at her misery.

Sistine: "*sighed* This is my life now. I've gotta deals with a bastard and now they are multiplied..."

After they are arrived at the class, Glenn is teaching them the subject about the basic of magics that included in General and Original categories.

Glenn: "The differences between General purpose and Original Magic is... to put simply, Original is exclusive to the mage who formulate it for their own use. By comparison, General purpose magic is something anyone can use"

Said him before writing the subject on the blackboard and continue to give them lessons.

Glenn: "Original magic is not something amazing, even Third-rate mage like me can make them without sweating just by making inferior copy of existed spells. What is difficult..."

Then he's scrambling the formulas on the blackboard.

Glenn: "...is coming up with an Original magic that's unique not only to you but can also surpass the existed magics that have been polished to perfection"