Lesson 7 - Saving Rumia

The truth about the Court of Crimson Emperor is...

Actually, it's not about the bounded-field magic system. They are just the final products of what I'm capable in regards of casting spells.

They are the spells that I create by myself but that is not my Original Magic... they are my Original Spells.

And they was just plainly a mask to cover the secret of my Original Magic.

My Original Magic's very core is...

One day, I got the inspiration from the medical books I've bought and read in my Imperial Army days as a Executioner back then.

And that is...

The Book of Human's Immunity System.

The idea of cells are capable recording the invader's information of bacteria, virus and other microorganisms in the systems, and quickly developing super weapons to kill them was intrigued me.

Our immune system was developing billion ways to kill those invaders based on the information they got about their enemies. It's either by took some part of the invaders or by changing part of the T-cell DNA to create a possible weapon for unknown enemies.

By using that idea, I created my own Original Magic's composition.

Once I'm done analyzed a magic, it's informations, structures, chant, magic circles, and components, all of the informations are stored within my subconscious.

It will automatically created formulas using my "Alteration" as the basis to find the possible ways to intervene with the recorded magics.

Strengthen, Dispelled, Erased, Changed, and some other ways to deals with them. It will automatically created those methods in my subconscious.

And that's the truth of the Courts of Crimson Emperor.

To put simply...

My Original Magic is a Library that has every possible answer to any kinds of way to counter, support and change the principles of Magic.

The more you throw same magics at me, the less efficient they will become.

That's the reason why unfamiliar magic need to be analyzed first and usually it will take a time.

More common the magics to me are the most easy target to be disturbed by my "Alteration".

That's the true secret of the Court of the Crimson Emperor. The secret I'll keep until my death because if it's leak out then the enemies have a way to counter me.

And I don't want that to happen.

Anyway, I'm currently laying Glenn in the bed and let Sistine to do the healing magic on him.

I could do that but it's better if I keep my mana for the later use as Rumia is being taken away and there may still enemies lurking in the academy.

But then, Glenn is still sleep.

(Y/N): "Are you done, Sistine? It's been five minutes..."

She twitched as heard my voice and fear could be seen in her eyes.

Ah... I forgot that she just witnessed murders in front of her eyes.

(Y/N): "Are you scared of me? Because I just killed a man..."

Sistine: "..........."

(Y/N): "*sighed* You know, that was a normal reaction as saw your classmate kill a man in front of you..."

Sistine: "N-no, I'm not scared"

(Y/N): "You don't need to hide it as you knew, I'm an open minded person... even if you scare of me, I will not hate you just because of that..."