Lesson 6 - The Emperor : All Magic Shall Bow Down Before Him

In the corridor, there is a young man walking slowly without making a sound. His footsteps are following a rhythm which makes them create less sounds. It's a technique of an Assassin which he learned in the past years.

Unlike Glenn Radars, (Y/N)'s name not famous as him in the Imperial Army back then. He's not a Mage Killer or something that have a big name as every victims killed by his hands, were unable to told a story about him.

He was perfectly leaving no trace in every mission.

The only thing famous about him is just being spreads through rumours.

Currently, (Y/N) is forming a plan as he knew Glenn would be here and deal with them, but he can't leave him alone and yet, he has no informations about the enemies.

(Y/N): "The only choice is regrouped with Glenn and gained some information, huh..."

As he's walking forward in the corridor a blue stone rolling over his feet and lightly touched him.

(Y/N): "Hmm? What is this stone doing?"

His eyes suddenly jolted up as sense a danger behind him, which make him turn around quickly.

He saw a purple laser of lighting coming at him, targeting his head in such precision which he dodged it in nick time as titled his head to the right side but it was grazing his cheek before crashed through the wall building.

(Y/N): "*minds* A Lighting Pierce!? Where it was coming from!?"

A few seconds passed, two purple lasers are coming at him which it was coming from the right side of hallways road.

One is targeting at his head while the other one is targeting his mid-section body which he replied with Reinforced his feet and jump crashed the door in his left side, and entering the room.

(Y/N): "*minds* Damn it! It was coming from the other way of the corridor. They even modified the Lighting Pierce to able curve to the left but how can they are pinpointing my location precisely?"

Then, his eyes widened in realization as saw the stone from before is following him into the room which made him quickly pulled a knife with Dispel Force's Formula and launching the knife toward the Tracker and striking it down, cancelled the magic.

(Y/N): "*minds* A tracker, huh. It will be too dangerous if I'm staying here when they already knew my location. My only choice is to fight them head on..."

Said him before dashing out of the room and waiting him outside, is a woman in black clothes.

Grace: "Oh? You were coming out? It was shame. I don't need to blow up the whole room. I'm surprised, you were survived at this point though, usually, my enemies were died at the first strike"

(Y/N): "Who are you?"

Grace: "Oh my, we're the terrorist, Grace Tiffany is my name and for that, you must die..."

Said her as pointed her index finger at (Y/N) which suddenly a purple magic circle appears on the tip, shooting a purple beam.

In matter of millisecond, (Y/N) tilted his head to the right, dodged the sudden attack at nick time which made him surprises as widening his eyes.

(Y/N): "...What the-- Chant-less Magic? And that was Lighting Pierce. Holy shit, you must be joking!"

Grace: "You are not only recognized a Military-grade spell just by glance but also knew about the Chant-less Magic, huh, and that reflexes was not normal. Who the hell are you?!"