Lesson 1 - The New Teacher is a Bastard

Today is a normal day. I'm walking to the school like usual, study some crap magics, doing homework and the other bored things that you could imagine in the school. This routine really made me want to quit as soon as I have a chance.

But...

I can't do that. Someone asked me to doing a secret mission and personally, I wanted it too. She may forget about me already but I'm her childhood friend. When we're young, we usually playing together for a quite long time.

Maybe...

Because I was overused using magic and caused my eyes color changed into red.

I don't want to let her know about my life after separated from her.

That's why I take a extra caution when I have a conversation with her. To never let she know about my real identity.

Hmm? Who is the person I'm talking about right now?

Well, her name is...

Rumia: "(Y/N)!"

A young cute blonde girl running to me from a far. She is Rumia, my classmate. She has quite happy attitude that shine brightly like the sun. It's quite warm for someone like me but, I don't hate it.

She has straight, sun-blonde hair that is styled into a fairly neat bob-cut. She has aquamarine eyes, and wears a large, pretty, green bow on top of her head. She also wears two blue clip-ons on the right side of her head, a larger one and a smaller one that both add to her outfit.

She's flashing a warm smile after stopped in front of me

(Y/N): "Rumia? It's quite rare you're not walking together with that tsundere"

Rumia: "Mou! Her name is Sistine not tsundere, (Y/N)!"

(Y/N): "Hai hai..."

Rumia: "Actually, I'll wait for her before going to the class. Would you like to accompany me?"

(Y/N): "I'd like to but I haven't write an essay for Huey-sensei. Dang it! Writing an essay about Ritual Magic is really troublesome! I can't understand any of the structure nor the magic circles he was drawn before... Please Rumia, Let me-"

Rumia: "*chuckle* I won't let you copy my homework again, (Y/N). If you can't do it yourself, you will never improve"

(Y/N): "Aw... That's too bad. I won't teach you about cooking anymore so you can improve yourself then..."

Rumia: "Hey! That's unfair!"

(Y/N): "Nothing is truly fair in this world, my lady"

She pouted cutely as crossing her arms which makes me chuckle a little bit before slowly walking away.

(Y/N): "Now... I'll excuse myself as there a homework waiting to be finished"

Rumia: "Let's meet again in the class!"