Lesson 2 - What is Your Truth?

Finally, I'm done doing analytical statistics of some basic Alchemy, raised my knowledge of the current subject. Good, very good. This is a great step toward the objective of mine.

That is to able quickly altered even the original magic. No matter if they are the new made one or from the famous clans of Magus.

As long as I capable analyzed their chants, structures and purposes. Any kind of magic's principles are in the palm of my hands.

The truth is, my original magic have same conceptual structures with the Fool's World.

Of course, with few of differences.

Firstly, The Fool's World is a complex version of dispel magic, the automatic dispelling magic field with Glenn as the center of it's range. The range is not that far, it's just a few feets.

Therefore, The Fool and The Star have a good combination..

Secondly, Glenn's Fool's World costs small amounts of mana rather than my Crimson Emperor's Court. Since he can't casted a spell when used it.

Basically, I needs to maintain my original magic and also casting spells while doing it and that guy, just need to maintain his without need to casting any spells.

Thirdly, Glenn is capable to deactivate and active his Fool's World without need reconsidering his biometry fall into Chaos state, and I can't do that.

I need extra caution and be extra careful when used my original magic.

And finally, the amounts time I can maintain my original magic is depends on how much mana I have and also how many spells I'll cast while used it which Glenn don't have that kind of problems.

He's amazing to be honest.

And without him, I can't even made my own Original Magic.

Anyway, I'm walking through the corridor to the class and saw Glenn in front of a room.

I could heard the girls screaming which I assumed that he is wrongly entered the room.

Glenn: "I see, they've changed location of the male's changing room since I was here last, huh"

Sistine: "YOU-"

Glenn: "HOLD IT! I can tell what you want to say but please hear me. I knew, you won't accept any excuses and I will be beat up to death... That's why... before my death come to me..."

I just watched from the outside as he's doing idiot things again.

Glenn: "I'LL GO ALL IN AND FETCH THIS SCENE ONTO MY MIND!"

Said his last words before being kicked and punched that was blasting him off and crash onto the nearby wall.

(Y/N): "*sighed* What the hell is he doing?"

I'm walking up closer to him as he probably needs some medical attentions, no... maybe not.

But anyway, I'll still help him.

(Y/N): "Come on, sensei... You're so hopeless-"

Sistine: "Kya!"

I'm looking toward the left side because heard a girl voice and saw that all girls of my classmates are there, wearing underwear.

And I saw all of them are ready to unleash their wrath on me even Rumia is glaring at me angrily.

Sistine: "YOU-"

(Y/N): "WAIT! I know, I deserves few not-so-kind words, and I won't even attempts make up an excuse for this. That's why..."

I said as taking off my upper clothes and show them my upper naked nice build body.