Book 1, chapter 3

OJ and Paper had arrived to the gallery to find It had been swarmed by infected, crowding the entrance of the gallery.
"Well great, so much for 'not crowded'" " hey, if it makes you feel better, I know a secret entrance around the back, we could sneak in there!" They decided to go through the back, most likely unable to go through the main entrance.
It was a beautiful sight, yet they were once again greeted with one of the infected objects. "UGH, DO THEESE LITTLE SHITS HAVE TO BE EVERYWHERE?" Paper yelled a little too loud for comfort, attracting the infected in the building "this is why you don't yell during an INFECTION!" "YOU LITERALLY JUST YELLED!" "OH SHUT UP!" "If you get me a crowbar, I can knock out these infected and buy us some time to escape." "um, OJ, hello, this is a gallery? Where am I supposed to find a crowbar? "just try ok?"  after hours of searching, paper finally found a crowbar, his clothes soaking wet, because it was in the sewers. "I got your crowbar, but I had to go through FUCKING SEWERS to get it."
"Thanks!"
"you're lucky I love you"
and then they escaped the gallery safe and sound, heading to the forest.

also I'm going to my dads house so chapter four probably isn't coming out for a while lololol