book one, chapter 12

this is the final chapter for this book!

paper and yin walked in, more determined than ever.
"Alright, so the cure should be somewhere in here."
They walked further to find....

MRS. T????

She looked remarkably different than when paper last saw her, she had weird mechanical
parts on her eye and her left arm.
"WE'RE HERE TO TAKE YOU DOWN SO YOU DONT TAKE OVER THE WORLD WITH VERY GOOD SMELLING LOTION,
OR WHATEVER YOU WERE PLANNING!"

"I wished to be alone but you memories continue to torment me. You are just as stubborn as me when I tried to save my husband."
"what? This is making zero sense."
"but this time... I will stop you as I should've stopped myself."
she pulled out her left arm, which had been replaced with a gun for some reason.
"what the f-"
she interrupted paper by charging at him, luckily both him and yin moved out of the way just before she could kill them.
"we have to speed run this, no shit. Got it yin?"
"ok, first of all you're not allowed to curse around me, and second of all i was gonna do that anyway."
"whatever, just run and unlock every single door you can find."
anyway, yin and paper ran faster than fucking sonic through the plant, untill paper found the tnt.

"yea I'm just gonna blow this up because I have no regards for human decency."

anyway paper blew the plant up, but also didn't.
"WHY THE HECK IS EVERYBODY STILL HERE? ESPECIALLY YIN, HOW THE HECK DID YOU SURVIVE?"

"I'm bulletproof, nothing to loose, fire away fire-"

"zip it you. Anyway, onto more important things, WHY DID THIS PLACE EXPAND?"
"I don't know, just get more keys I guess."
Anyway they got more keys. don't ask why I'm rushing this, you better be happy I gave you a chapter 12 at all 😡😡😡😡
meanwhile with lightbulb and paintbrush....
"do you think yin and paper are ok in there?" Lightbulb asked frantically.

"prolly not lol"

"we defeated all the infected and there's not really anything to do, so do you wanna make out or something?"

"sure lol"

and then they made out. No questions asked. (this is just filler for lightbrush shippers aka me lolololol)
back to paper and yin.

"why is the carnival here?- you know what, screw it, I'm going in anyway."
"why the f-I  mean duck is there a picture up there?"
"I don't know, you get it, you're the tall one paper."
Anyway paper got the picture. It was the same one he saw at the city except mrs. T was included in it.

"this is the ugliest man I have EVER seen. This woman has ZERO taste i swear."

"Let's just show it to her for plot reasons!"
"WHY THE FUCK DO YOU THINK THAT WILL WORK? IF YOU SHOW A MURDERER A PICTURE OF THEIR HUSBAND OR SOMETHING DO YOU THINK THEY'RE GONNA LET YOU GO? NO! YOU'RE GONNA FUCKING DIE!"
"geez, whatever, just show it to her."
anyway paper showed the picture to Mrs. T.
"its all coming back to me..... I'm sorry..."
"I want to tell you my story, but you wouldn't believe me."
"did I, a 12 year old, just prove you wro-"
"SHUT UP YIN I WANNA HEAR THE BACKSTORY!"
"fine then, but you must leave after, I'm afraid I don't have much time.
"I was developing a cure to the sickness my husband fan had. I put in all my time and money into saving him. I even rushed the doctors to test the supposed cure. The doctors continued to tell me the sample was unstable, but I didn't listen, and instead rushed to find volunteers. Then a nice boy named yang agreed to help. The initial results were significant. I was overjoyed, so I gave it to fan immediately. He was getting better until I heard news that yang was becoming more hostile than usual. I thought it had nothing to do with the cure, but eventually, fan became aggressive too. The last time I saw him, he had white eyes. I wanted to stop him, but I didn't have the heart to. So I let him go. I tried again to make cures. Then, you came along. We found signs of the infection within you, but you were still alive. Before we could do more research, the hospital we were at was raided, and clover was attacked. I gave her another rushed cure out of fear and panic, thinking it would save her.
I realized what I had done, and left you two. There you have it, that's my selfish, sorrowful story."
"damn that really felt like a movie."
"Good luck, you two."
yin and paper left the plant, nobody knowing what happened to mrs. T after that.

AFTERNATH

"hey guys! We defeated Mrs.T! What did you guys do?"

"oh, after we defeated the infected we got bored and decided to make out."

"thats kind of weird, but whatever. Let's just go home I guess."

PART ONE ENDING.
Did y'all see that? Yup! There's gonna be a book two!
In this same book ofc, so you can binge-read! I'll be taking a slightly short hiatus before book 2, as im going to be working on another wattpad story after I finish this one, and im gonna work on chapter one for that! hope you enjoyed book one! <3
-via, the author
update: yea nvm I'm gonna start working on book two tommorow the other thing can wait lolololol