book two, chapter 1

this up until the ending is a flashback btw!

paper and oj were standing infront of the alleyways, ready to make an arrest.
"Okay, are you SURE she's here? She's British, she wouldn't hide somewhere THIS dirty."
"That's the point oj! She wants us to think she wouldn't hide here just so she can!"
"Why do we have to arrest her for stealing a pie anyway?"
"I don't know, I just want my pay."
anyway they went in. There was no monster, because this was before the infection you idiot.

and they opened the door and taco was there, because filler. HUSH ITS LIKE 8PM AND IM RUSHING THIS BEFORE MY  IPAD GETS TAKEN 😡😡😡😡😡😡
"taco, you're under arrest!"
"ok boomer"
and she gladly accepted being arrested because I'm lazy.

SIKEEEEEEEEE
that's taco, do you REALLY think she'd accept being arrested?
no,
no she wouldn't

taco attempted to run away, but she was stupid and accidentally ran into a wall and hit her head.
"oh. that was easy."
"Let's just arrest her and take her back to the station. Today is pay day and the earlier we get back the more we earn."
end of flasback!

"PAPER! PAPER WAKE UP YOU LITTLE SHI-"
"what? I'm up!"
"We're bored."
"go hang out with lightbulb, isnt she like you twos older sister or something? Or yin? What about yin?"
"yin is reading the encyclopedia, which is really boring, and lightbulb said she was gonna go play jenga with paintbrush and that we weren't allowed in their room for two hours."
"oh. just go listen to music or something."
"k."
dee end 🤗🤗🤗 (of chapter one, 11 more chapters of trauma to go! 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰)