book one, chapter 8

paper head to the carnival, more ready than ever. (well for now, at least.) "alright, I'm going to go to this carnival, avenge everybody I lost, and find mrs. T." paper got through the map rather easily, due to the lack of locks, and the large map made it easy to dodge the infected. That IS untill he got to the cage. a locked up, rather deranged looking person was turned away from paper, guarding the key he needed to escape. "Uh.. hello? Can you move?" the object turned around and started attempting to pounce at paper through the cage. "JEEZ!" Turns out the person was infected, however unidentifiable. A note laying next to it read: "oj and trophy got what was coming to them." Turns out the infected person was named trophy.
paper quickly reached his hand in the cage to get the key, then noped out of there.
"finally! mrs t, where are y- oh."

two people awaited paper, who were CERTAINLY not mrs. T.

"uh, lighty, are they infected?"
"NO YOU IDIOT, INFECTED PEOPLE HAVE BIGASS HEADS, AND THEY CANT TALK? DO I LOOK INFECTED TO YOU?"
"jeez, jeez ok, damn....." "anyway, I'm lightbulb, and this is my love- I mean friend paintbrush!"
"right, friend....." paper mumbled under his breath. "what was that?" "oh nothing." "anyway, do you wanna come to our safe place? We've been looking for survivors!" "sure I guess, not like I have anywhere else to go." "alrighty! Follow me!"