book 2, chapter 6

YEA BABY PIGGY X II IS BACK!! Also angst because I can and my tear jar started to dry up

We left off with the fnf music playing, not fnaf, fnf because this was made a year ago and people were still in that fandom then.
I know, scary.
Anyways, INTO THE STORY!

"NO I DON'T MEAN DANCE LIKE THAT YOU AMERICAN IMBECILE, I MEAN DANCE AS IN FIGHT!"

"o h."

"anyways, i'm a nice person, so i'll give you a head start."

"wow, rea-"

"NO YOU INCOHERENT RUFFIAN, I LIED."

"s h i t."

paper sped away, but like in that goofy ahh run that marshmallow and microphone did.

again he spedrun it, helping all of tsp's members.

"i'm done and I didn't even see you l bozo"

"kys."

"no"

"anyways me lightbulb, and paintbrush read that note that was obviously from you in the carnival, and we wanna know..."

"what did trophy do to you?"

"he did something so unspeakable, but I suppose I can tell you..."

"he... he...."

Tears began to form in tacos eyes.

"he what?"

"he STOLE MY TEA FROM THE FRIDGE. it was very good tea, and he DRANK IT."

"really? That's all he did?"

"what do you MEAN 'that's all?' HE DRANK MY TEA, THATS THE WORST CRIME EVER!"

"it's... really not..."

"Whatever. Anyways, microphone, lock them back up."

"yea no bozo I'm going on a date with my gf"

"ugh. useless microphone. Anyways, I suppose I can-"

Before she could say anything, paper, lightbulb, paintbrush and the kids were long gone.

"damnit."