book 2, chapter 5

nobody dies in this chapter (sadly) because I need to get this out bc I have an important announcement to make. Anyway, enjoy!

"99 bottles of beer on the wall, 99 bottles of-"

"paper, please shut the actual fuck up. You singing isn't going to get us out of this jail cell... plus it stinks in here, and my outfit is getting dirty."

"we need to find a way out of here!"
"true!" bot said as she examined the sewer.
she kicked the sewer lid, realizing it was loose and able to go through.
"guys! I have an idea! Me and goo can go through the sewers, since we're small enough to fit through the hole! We're gonna need someone else to come with us though...."

"please don't let it be me."

"Paper, you're coming with us!"

"great....."

paper, bot, and goo entered the sewers, which was messy, dirty, and stinky, because I mean... it's the sewers...

"it stinks in here.... paper, since you can speedrun stuff you go do everything."

"why me, why is it always me...." paper said, complaining.

anyway paper spedrun it ig lol

"never. again."

paper saw goo and bot standing on top of each other, clearly trying to reach for something.

"what are you two doing?"

"Oh, we're just on top of each other for fun."

"oh o-"

"of course we're not you fat fuck, that was sarcasm. We're clearly trying to reach something."

"damn, ok, rude. also, who taught you to swear?"

"lightbulb did."

"oh ok."

"anyway what're you trying to reach? I think I can help."
"just the sewer lid, we're trying to get you out of here since you got the key out of the cell, right?"
"yea, I don't know why they hid it in the sewer though..."

"shut it and toss it to us, we'll get you up afterwards."

"ok, geez!"

timeskip to after they got up bc I need to get this out quick 🥰🥰🥰

"finally we escaped. Anyway, let's leave."

"not so fast you [insert cool british term im too dumb to understand]"

Standing there, blocking the path was taco (duh).

"You think you can escape?"

"let's dance, darling."

*epic fnf music starts playing*