poisoned

1.11

"𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄? 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐈? 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋 happened to you two?" Allison questioned

"𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄? 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐈? 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋 happened to you two?" Allison questioned. Nini bet they were an awful sight — exhausted, sweaty, blood on their clothes, a mysterious duffel bag.

"Are you guys okay? Can we help?" Luther asked beside the actress. He reached a comforting hand towards Five, but the boy snatched his wrist before he could.

"There's nothing you can do," Five snapped harshly, but his voice morphed into something else. "There's nothing any of you can do."

Five dropped the giant's hand and took Nini's wrist instead. He led them back to his room and she hoped they'd get rest now.

"You're hurt, Dell Bell." Five stated as she plopped down on his bed. She followed his gaze to her right shoulder to find a bleeding graze wound.

"Huh. I didn't even feel it." She hummed with furrowed eyebrows. Her eyes flickered over Five. "You are too. Stiches for stitches, hm?"

Five chuckled. "Deal."

· · ─────── · 𖥸· ─────── · ·

Confusion rolled over Delphini when she woke up that morning. She had slept on the floor, but now she was on something soft — Five's bed. She furrowed her eyebrows and rubbed the sleep away from her eyes. She couldn't feel Five's consciousness anywhere.

Once her eyes cleared up, she spotted a paper on the bedside table and picked it up.

At Meritech
- Five

Delphini snorted and put it back on the table. She yawned and stood up, bones cracking and popping as she stretched. She winced. Lifting up her shirt, the bruise Luther had left was still prominent, but beginning to fade. Red blotches and raised spots of irritated skin littered her body from bullets hitting her shadows last night.

Her stomach growled and she resolved to find some food and coffee, maybe orange juice. She'd slept in her clothes last night, so she brushed a few wrinkles out as she slipped her shoes on. She grabbed her glasses off the bedside table and began shuffling out of the room with a yawn.

It took her a minute to figure out the confusing maze that the Umbrella Academy was, but she eventually found the stairs leading down to the kitchen. She shuffled down, hearing voices and sensing two consciousnesses.

"Morning, Nini. Are you feeling better after last night?" Allison questioned her as she turned to face the girl, Luther doing the same.

Nini held a thumb up as she took a seat at the table, yawning. Allison smiled softly. "Do you want anything to eat?"

"Please. I'm starved." She hummed. Nini leaned a hand hand against her chin and glanced at Grace, who was humming over the stove.