i'm sorry

1.15

𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐀 𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐒𝐋𝐈𝐏 𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐋𝐘 from her eyes and onto the white floor

𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐀 𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐒𝐋𝐈𝐏 𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐋𝐘 from her eyes and onto the white floor. The white walls being so claustrophobic for so long was driving her crazy. Her room was more of a closet, cramping her and stunting her growth. It was never aloud to be dark in there.

She hated it with every fiber of her being.

A muffled scream could be heard outside of the door. Weakly, Delphina raised her head. Bags were under her eyes. She slowly propped herself up and starred at the door. It sounded like Klaus, but she didn't know Klaus yet. Who was screaming?

Nini fluttered her eyes open and moved her jaw. Her chest heaved as she struggled to breath with the tape over her mouth and the tissue in her left nostril. Her dark eyes flickered over to Klaus, who was getting worse and worse by the hour.

He was becoming more and more erratic, sweaty, pale. He was shivering constantly and telling her how sick he felt. He'd hiss and snap at nothing more and more. Delphini didn't know how much time either of them had left, really.

Klaus was screaming against his duct tape. The assassins had crammed the duo in a small and dark closet. Nini tried not to hyperventilate, but failed miserably within minutes of being in the closet and passed out. Klaus must've fallen asleep at some point, too. There was no telling how long they had been in there.

"Klaus, it's okay, it's okay, just breathe." She murmured gently. Her heart ached for him. "It was just a dream... it's okay."

Something outside of the closet clicked, then the whirring of a vaccum cleaner floated to their ears. They shared a wide-eyed look. Nini and Klaus began screaming as loud as they could. Her head spun but she didn't care. If they got out, it'd be worth it.

Her chest heaved as she struggled for more oxygen. Nini guessed whoever was cleaning probably couldn't ever hear them, and tears pricked the corners of her eyes. I don't wanna die like this.

Klaus continued his attempts before he let out a whine and stopped. They were forced to listen to the vaccum and cleaning lady with their helpless cries mixed in.

· · ─────── · 𖥸· ───────   · ·

Delphini was agressively jostled awake when she was dragged out of the closet. Her head almost split open as she blinkled harshly to clear her vision. The tape was still over her mouth and tissue still in her nose. It was dark out now, with a few dim lights illuminating the room behind her. That gave her some sense of ease.

She looked up and expected to find the masked people, but they weren't there. It was a woman, with a short bob haircut — Pink Dog. The man had a somewhat kind face with a beard. Blue Bear.