Now that we're men

SpongeBob and Patrick are still traveling in the Patty Wagon. They are laughing at something Patrick has done

SpongeBob: Come on, Pat, one more time.

Patrick: Okay. [Imitates Victor] We're on a baby hunt. And don't think we don't know how to weed 'em out.

SpongeBob and Patrick laugh

SpongeBob: "Weed 'em out."

Patrick: What a jerk.

SpongeBob: and remember when he was like "well well well, looks like we got ourselves a double baby"!

Patrick: and they were like "it wasn't us! It wasn't us!"

They drive along a pile of skulls

SpongeBob: Whoa! The road's getting kinda bumpy here.

Patrick: You know, SpongeBob, there's a lesson to be learned from all of this.

SpongeBob: What's that, Patrick?

Patrick: A bubble-blowing double baby doesn't belong out here in man's country.

SpongeBob: Yeah. [Then realizes something] Wait. We blew that bubble. Doesn't that make us a bubble-blowing double baby?

Both think about this until Patrick spots a free ice cream stand and sign

Patrick: Hey, look! Free ice cream!

SpongeBob: Whee! Oh, boy!

heads the stand, oblivious to the piles of skulls surrounding him

Patrick: [Talks to a skull] How you doing?

Patrick looks at his surroundings and looked worried

Patrick: Wait a minute. Wait a minute! SpongeBob!

SpongeBob: Yeah?

Patrick: Make mine a chocolate!

SpongeBob: Got ya covered. [To the old woman] Two, please.

Old Woman: Certainly. [she takes out a fake ice cream] You kids enjoy.

SpongeBob: Actually, we're men, lady, but thanks. [Gets bowl] Okay, Patrick, let's... [His hand is stuck on the bowl, which the old woman is still holding] Uh, you can let go now. I said, let go, please. [the bowl sticks to his hands like glue] Ugh! Ugh! What is this? [SpongeBob struggles to get the bowl off, suddenly the ground starts to rumble and realizing it was all fake due to the ice cream stand falling apart] What kind of old lady are you!? [The hair and eyeglasses fall off] Ew!

Sharp teeth come out from the ground. SpongeBob screams. Then an eye comes out from the ground and looks at SpongeBob. SpongeBob screams the second time. A huge red frogfish comes out of the ground, revealing that the old woman was its purple tongue.