Finale part XV

We cut back to the biosyn facility as we see a small moros looking at a rat in it's terrarium. we scroll up to see franklin touring Danny Sawyer woolly and Eric

Franklin: So this is our habitat development vile out of exciting discoveries as of late. We've brought back numerous species into purest form and I mean complete untouched genives. Like Moros intrepidus.

Sawyer: What?

The four look at the theropod on the other side of the glass with another terrarium with another moros behind them.

Eric: but What about splicing DNA? Using that of other creatures to fill in the gaps?

Franklin: No, we don't do that here. We like to think we're more evolved.

The moros grabs the rodent with it's jaws and strangles it making Sawyer back away. franklin then looks to his watch.

Franklin: Okay, it looks like we still have some time left before you arrive. Uh would you guys like to try the facilities yourselves?

Danny: Oh, uh, I mean- I mean we could

Sawyer: Yeah, why not?

Franklin: Great. I'll meet you guys at the Hyperloop Station three in about 30 minutes. Elevators are down this hall, not not those. Those lead you down to the sub levels. Need special clearance to get down there

Danny: Oh, yeah. Okay.

Franklin: 30 minutes.

Franklin walks away leaving Danny Sawyer woolly and Eric to head to the hall where they see a few scientists putting white suits in a hamper. Sawyer hands Danny the object ian gave her.

Sawyer: Hold this.

The four head to the hampers. the scene cuts to Maisie sitting at a table with a glass box of locusts on it as she sits across from wu.

 the scene cuts to Maisie sitting at a table with a glass box of locusts on it as she sits across from wu

Henry: I'm really sorry that it hadn't happened this way.

Maisie: Yep, that's what kidnappers say.

Henry: Claire should never have hidden you away. You're way too important, Maisie.

Maisie looks at him sternly flipping him off with both middle fingers. She hears scared growling and turns to see Beta in a cage in the wall.

Maisie: You took her too.

Henry: We needed her to help us understand you.

Maisie gets up and walks over to Beta and sits next to her.

Maisie: Hey, Beta. You okay?

Henry: Did you say Beta? Is that her name?

Maisie: I gave it to her.

Henry: Beta's really special. you know, when we made blue, we used monitor lizard D.N.A to fill in the gaps in her genome. Monitor lizards can reproduce without a mate. So Beta and Blue are genetically identical and that's what they have in common with you and.