Chapter 11

Hello lovelies!

I know that chapter 10 and 11 isn't as action packed as you might desire but I need to reveal a bit about Shawn before continuing the drama.

However, next chapter will hopefully be action packed and fun ;)

Love
Shona

------------

I think Islam has been hijacked by the idea that all Muslims are terrorists; that Islam is about hate, about war, about jihad - I think that hijacks the spirituality and beauty that exists within Islam. I believe in allowing Islam to be seen in context and in its entirety and being judged on what it really is, not what you think it is.

Aasif Mandvi

------------

I can't believe that Shawn knowingly plays with billion people's feelings! Who in his right sense act as a terrorist? And that to act as a Muslim terrorist? To be honest I hate to put a religious label on a terrorist. A terrorist is a terrorist, period.

As I keep searching for something, something called hope, in Shawns captive dark blue eyes I see him turn rigid. He rolls his eyes and looks away. This guy and his audacity!

He rests his head annoyed in his hand while his elbow rests on the window. "There you go the judgmental look again." Shawn states throwing me off guard.

There you go what? I blink a few times. "Pardon me?" I hear myself verbalize astonished while Adams soft snores gives the situation a background music.

He glances at me sideways and raises an eyebrow annoyed. "Yeah, the judgmental look of yours. Without knowing me or my past you categorize me as the worst guy possible." He clarified his thoughts with a wave of his hand, is this guy for real?

Furrowing my eyebrows I look at him perplexed. "Excuse me, you're not being serious right now, are you?" I ask him amazed at his statement and he shrugs! My eyes expand and I calm myself down while sugarcoating my voice. "I am so sorry dear, I didn't know I was wrong in categorizing my kidnapper and a terrorist as a bad guy." My words are harsh and painted in sarcasm, I cross my arms over my chest in annoyance.

Shawns eyes darts towards me. "Oh lord, seriously? You're going to pull that card? Well, isn't it great that I just kidnapped you and not killed you?" He says aggravated with his hand in the air and bores his eyes into mine making my heart race as the same time blood boil.

I fist my hands in the air and not knowing what to do I just end up hitting my own thighs in frustration, yeah very classy. He looks at me startled. "Yes, thank you very much for not killing me! You're such a nice guy!" I snap between gritted teethes while he stares at me as if I am a weirdo.

He slightly shakes his head disapproving my act. "Thanks, that was all I wanted to hear." I hear him mutter under his breath.

OMG, he can't be for real?! Blinking several times trying to comprehend the fact that the man next to me is so dense I cringe. We both sit in silence frustrated by one another. Me stealing glances at him and he doing the same but we both look away instantly when the other one is glancing.

This makes a small smile crack on my lips as I realize how childish we are being. I close my eyes and a full smile etches on my lips. Hearing a chuckle beside me I start to laugh too. Hiding my face in my hands while laughing I compose myself and tuck my hair behind my ears.

Collecting myself I realize what we were talking about and I am back to my dark mode. "Seriously now, this is not funny." I clear out load and he turns quite, the air around us thickens with tension again.