Chapter 14

Hi pretty reader! :)

Welcome. So I don't know what to say, this might be a boring chapter or not, I am sorry. I just need to write these filler chapters before some fun.

Actually my exams are getting the best of me and I can't seem to write anything decent anymore. Hope I am back with a bang after one of my exams which is on Monday, please pray for me and all students around the world!

Any kind of feedback, wish and suggestions are welcome. Just bring out your thoughts, I want to know what's going on in your pretty mind :)

Love
Shona <3

------------

Freedom of speech, freedom of the press, and freedom of religion all have a double aspect - freedom of thought and freedom of action.

Frank Murphy

----------

Me and Shawn are eating a bowl of chicken noodle soup each, while Javed, Zaki, Ibrahim, Saeed and Sahara are staring at me. The reason that they're staring is not because I am looking adorable, in fact it is quite the opposite. Sitting with my legs crossed on the chair at the dining table as if owning the place, I am slurping on my soup to their amusement.

"Guys please! Stop starring at me!" I snap at them and they don't even look embarrassed, I point at Shawn. "Here you have an amazing looking piece of terrorist to droll over so stop gawking at me!" Shawn coughs violently and I hand him his glass of water while clapping or more like hitting his back viciously. "What happened to you?" I question annoyed when he composes himself while the other chuckles.

He glares at me with his ice cold blue eyes throwing daggers at me. "Don't you ever think before you speak? Learn to filter your thoughts!" Shawn scolds me with a raspy voice between gritted teeth.

I look perplexed. "What did I say now?" I question and everyone beside us laughs.

Javed is the first one to interfere. "Actually our Captain here is not good at handling compliments." He chuckles and Shawn focuses on his bowl of soup again.

My cheeks heats up, I really need to put a filter on my mouth. "I didn't even mean it that way." I shrug and try to act causal.

"I am sure you didn't." Zaki winks at me and high fives Javed, earning themselves glares from both me and Shawn.

"Touchy." Javed comments and I focus on eating my dinner instead.

When done we all gather in the living room and I sit down on the leather couch with Zaki and Javed next to me. In the opposite couch Shawn is placed in the middle with Saeed next to him and Ibrahim in a armchair beside them, while Sahara serves tea to everyone. After serving she sits down in the empty spot next to Shawn with a cup of her own.

To be honest when I first saw Sahara I freaked out, maybe because she is Yousefs wife and I was afraid she was out after me. However, as she greeted me without any attack I calmed myself down and stayed close behind Shawn. Shawn told me that he had texted Sahara to get out of there after the incident with me, why I can't tell.

"So can someone now enlighten me what Sahara is doing here?" I question after taking a sip from my soothing strawberry tea.

Everyones focus shifts to Sahara who looks calm and comfortable in her own skin. "I am a part of this group." She starts which confuses me. "Remember I told you that I met Yousef at a bridge?" I nod at that. "Well, the story I told you is accurate but the only difference is that I was implanted there. The guys found me before Yousef did and I decided to help them out by being an insider." She enlightens me and my head spins.