Chapter 21

Salammalaykum, hope Ramadan is going amazingly for my Muslim sisters and brothers :)

Hello to the rest of my lovelies! I hope you're having the time of your life in this summer, the heat just hit us hard from yesterday and I hope you guys from warm countries are keeping yourself hydrated :)

I was looking forward to update this chapter for some weird reason, so without thinking more I am updating. Sorry for grammar mistakes or if this chapter is too much but I just, I don't know. Waiting with anticipation for your thoughts :) ! Hope you like it and well, the plot is shifting to focus on two peoples feelings lol :$

Love
Shona <3

---------

The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.
Audrey Hepburn

-----------

Rolling to my side I stretch every muscle in my body and sigh loudly. My neck is paining and I feel out of place. I yawn ones again and try to adjust my eyes to the light. I was supposed to wake up in my bed and have the sleep of my life but that did obviously not happen as I am waking up on the sofa. Actually the number of boys were more than the number of girls so we, meaning Sahara and I, slept on the sofa while giving my room and the guest room to the boys. Yes they stayed, actually it became late yesterday so we told them to sleepover.

My lips breaks into a smile when remembering the encounters with my family. Especially dad, my strong and never crying dad cried when spotting me. He was tired when he came back home from work, he is a manager at a store. He hugged me and made me feel like daddy's little girl again, making me cry with him in the process.

When he spotted Shawn and the boys he was extremely cold towards them. Actually, if it wasn't for mom and me they would have been thrown out. The first half of the night my dad couldn't stop glaring at them which made me and mom break into chuckles seeing the boys shift uneasy in their own skin. Trust me my dads glares aren't to play with.

We had my moms mouthwatering biryani as dinner, which is a dish consisting of rice, chicken and vegetables. One particulate conversation replaying in my mind is when I was telling everyone about Shawn.

"Shawn was horrible! He was rigid." I paused for a moment. "Actually scratch that as he still is." And everyone chuckled hearing that. "He was unbelievably hard to make conversation with." And I paused again. "And that haven't changed either." I said confused and tried to find something that has changed. "However, he was also intimidating but now he doesn't scare me anymore." I told them looking straight at a uncomfortable Shawn who looked down on his plate.

"That the perfect description of Shawn." Javed agreed and everyone chuckles.

"Yeah, he grows on you after a while and you realize that his glares doesn't bother you anymore." Zaki says laughing and one glare from Shawn shuts him up which makes us other laugh hard while Zaki looks down on his plate knowing that he is in trouble.

"Well, Sana you weren't a pleasure either. You are too talk active, stubborn, don't ever listen to instructions, complain, lecture as if it is the air you breathe, clumsy and not to forget to mention you're a trouble magnet." I actually gaped at him while everyone else turned dead quite.

We could literally hear everyone breathing and the clock ticking while Shawns intimidating blue eyes bored into mine. The first one who burst out laughing was none other than my darling mother and imagine if the rest joined her? Of course they did. "That so accurate! Sana has always been strong headed, doesn't matter who the person or the material in front of her is it will have to face her lectures." She managed to convey between her laughters and I rolled my eyes.