Epilogue

Hello my lovelies!

So I hope you all are happy with the previous ending chapter? I had planned a sad ending but than I was like no, my readers has already suffered enough with Shawn and Sana. So "happy" ending it is! <3

You know after updating chapter 27, I cried. Like really cried. It felt like I was losing a piece of myself. I don't even know why I am sharing this with you guys but yeah <3

This is a bonus chapter as I wanted to give you a piece of Shawns mind! Here you go! Lots and lots of love to each one of you! <3

I am as always short of words when thanking you so just know that you all have given a girl a lot of happiness! I wish you all the best in life <3

P.S. Anyone who can label the people in the pictures? :$

Love
Shona <3

I have participated in a contest and if you enjoyed the story then please take a minute and vote, make a girl happy:

http://www.inkitt.com/stories/60718

-------

I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.

- Uknown

-------

I guess you're wondering how life is after marriage? How things are going for me and Sana? Well, I guess you already know that we adopted Adam soon after our big fat wedding.

Then around a week after we flew to Maldives for our honeymoon, Adam stayed with his grandparents even though Sana insisted on bringing him with us. Rolling my eyes with a small smirk playing on my lips, as if that wouldn't be awkward.

Living with Sana is very different. Home is now actually filled with laughter and love. Which is a huge contrast to how our life used to be, quite and dull.

I will always remember the time when I flew back to the states with Adam, it was one hell of a painful year. When I visited my sister at the graveyard I completely broke down as my life had literally fallen apart. I had lost everything, my parents and my sister. Adding to that Sana rejected me, I felt so empty, lost and alone. The only thing that kept me going was Adam and the little bit of hope left inside of me for a future with Sana.

After retiring early and not wanting to get into a dispute with my department I draw myself back from the world. That's also when I started to research and study Islam. I only dropped Sana a message once a month. That as I wanted to fulfill my promise made to her to keep in touch and mainly as I needed to know how she was, even though I was supposed to keep myself away from her. It drove me crazy every single day to not be able to pick up the phone to just call her, to restrain and let her go was the hardest thing I ever had to do. I was always worried and afraid about her, she is a living problem magnet.

With Sana I have gained a family that I so long craved for. I used to miss my parents and Mia so badly. Now mom and dad, Sanas parents, compensate for the love I was deprived from for so long. I love them as my own parents and I do my best to be a good son to them. I also try being a good brother to Aaliya and Aahil, who fills my life with colors.

Furthermore, there is not a single day that passes without me getting scolded and Adam getting pampered. Even though I love Sanas playful scolding's I sometimes envy Adam for the unconditional love he receives from her.