Chapter 16

Hello guys!

Look who has managed to write an update!!! Even though being stressed!! Applauds to me? ;) Though I have to warn you, this chapter is highly boring lol. I told you my brain is fried, actually I have an exam in like literally a few hours but look where I am lol.

However, I hope to write decent chapters after I am back from my mini vacation ;) !

By the way I just noticed that my story is coming to an end soon. I thought I had a lot more to experiment with but no. The message I want to give has been there from the beginning. I just hope it is clear.

Thanks for supporting me guys! So please if you do like the chapter then vote and comment! Love you all!

Love
Shona <3

P.S. I'll try to update ones more before my mini vacation and after that I guess I am back the 18th of June if everything goes well.

Keep me in your prayers <3

-------

Non-violence is the greatest force at the disposal of mankind. It is mightier than the mightiest weapon of destruction devised by the ingenuity of man.

Mahatma Gandhi

-------

The moment the car drives into the beautiful city Stockholm my eyes well up. Everything here is familiar, the trains, subways, busses, buildings and beautiful green scenarios. Sighing I lean back in the seat feeling overwhelmed, this is home. The sun is shining brightly making my golden skin burn, alas I couldn't care less. Sahara is sleeping beside me due to the exhausting long drive. Javed is travelling beside the chauffeur, obviously Shawn.

Gazing at him through the rear-view mirror I start to ponder over the last few days, I can't believe how comfortable I am around these people. One is supposed to be my kidnapper, one is supposed to be dead and one is well, a terrorists wife. To be honest, I am not even scared of Osman uncle, it is just his sons that have this negative aura around them. Not to mention one tried to, a shiver runs down my spine, I don't want to get into that. Shawns blank eyes finds mine and I realize that I have been starring. Giving him a soft smile I look away and admire the green nature of Stockholm.

Checking into two separate rooms in Grand hotel, one for the men and one for the woman, we freshen up a bit. The guys are setting up the computer and lots of wires, don't ask me for what, while I and Sahara are sipping on each cup of warm tea in their room.

We need to check the communication devices, cameras and the microphones, as I am the one who is going to be carrying the microphone Zaki attaches the necessary equipments on me. While Sahara helps me with the Niqab. "Done." Sahara smiles and I nod feeling a bit out of place. My eyes can see everything and also feel the lose second skin hanging around my body as a shield.

Feeling different I fix my eyes on Sahara. "How am I looking?" I question a bit raspy.

Sahara chuckles. "The point is to not have any opinion on your looks." She reminds me and I nod.

Still as my curiosity takes over me I walk over to the mirror and my eyes widens. This is the first time I am wearing a Niqab, the black garment is only revealing my eyes. To be honest, I don't know what to feel or how to react. I somehow feel protected from the world, as my identity is covered but at the same time feel really vulnerable. My brown eyes are filled with curiosity and they're too defined. This was different, somehow powerful but I know that this is not my cup of tea.

"Done gawking at your garment?" Zaki chuckles snapping me out from my space out.

I response in a smile, can he see my smile? I don't think so. "I hope your brilliant gadgets are working Zaki." Walking out of the room I tease.