5

The rest of the night was not exactly the most desirable for the blue-haired man. The next day, the dark circles under his eyes were noticeable, as well as a face completely lost in thought. He moved the cereal in the bowl back and forth with the help of the spoon he held in his hand, only to be brought back to that moment by Nahoya's words.

─ Hey Souya, are you okay? Looks like you didn't get much sleep. ─

─ It's nothing, just a cat that kept meowing last night. ─ And indeed, by cat he meant Rindō. Nahoya tilted his head a bit, rather intrigued by that, since he didn't hear anything, maybe he would have fallen asleep and that would have been the explanation then.

─ If you want, you can go sleep a little longer then. Your big brother will take care of the housework today! ─ It was with considerable pride that Nahoya pointed his thumb at himself.

─ That would be fine but I remembered I had to go see Hakkai, he needed help with some things. ─

Actually that was more of a bluff; it was more like he was the one who needed the help. Nahoya agreed, but on the condition that he would drop him off at Hakkai's place. Souya agreed without further ado, and once he had finished his breakfast, the two brothers hopped on their motorbikes and set off for the former vice-captain's house.

So, after a few moments travelling around the city they arrived at Mitsuya's studio; they had recently settled there and both twins were always more than welcome.

─ Will you call me when you're done? I'll come over so we can leave together. ─ Nahoya asked and the blue-stranded one nodded.

And so it was with that that he bid his brother farewell, raising his hand and waving it slowly. Once he was out of sight he entered the study there. A smiling face greeted him, those eyes full of warmth he could recognise anywhere; and even more so that dishevelled hair painted purple.

─ Oh Angry! I'm so glad you came. Are you looking for Hakkai? ─ Mitsuya Takashi was there, with a tape measure hanging from his neck as well as a pair of needles held in his fingers. On the counter he was holding a pair of trousers that he seemed to be making some adjustments to.

─ Hello Mitsuya, yes I'm looking for him, where is he? ─ No sooner had he finished his question than Hakkai appeared, holding a few tubes of multi-coloured cloth in his arms. He barely caught a glimpse of Souya exclaiming with a grin. ─ Angry! ─

Hand then raised the blue-haired man, waiting for him to get rid of the pile of things in his arms. Once it was free he walked over and clashed fists with the younger Kawata. Since the fight with Tenjiku, Souya and Hakkai had formed a very close relationship as friends; after all they were both the babies of their respective families so the bond they had was special just because of that.

─ It's strange to see you so suddenly. Did something happen? ─ It was the direct question from the one with the longer blue hair as well. It was seen how that caught Mitsuya's attention a bit and it was noticed as soon as he raised his face a bit to look at him.

─ I'll tell you, but don't tell Nahoya or she'll get mad. ─

Eyebrows raised in tandem, both of them nodding and promising not to say anything. Once that was done, Souya began his tale of how he saw the Haitani again, the chase, how he found him, and the meeting last night. Both Hakkai and Mitsuya listened rather surprised, however, Mitsuya looked more thoughtful, and it showed more as he cupped his own chin with one of his hands.

─ It's very strange for someone like Rindō to make an attitude like that, Angry you're definitely in trouble and you need to get out of it fast. ─ The lilac-haired one mentioned, while Hakkai seconded him with small nods.

─ Although getting out of the Haitani's mess isn't easy either; hell, Angry, your situation is very complicated. ─ the younger Shiba said, while the nape of his neck scratched softly.

─ I know that, but what do I do? I don't want to go back to those problems, not if Mikey isn't the one asking for it. ─ He grimaced in annoyance.

─ How about you agree to see him next Friday and propose a new deal? They really like that kind of thing. ─ Mitsuya mentioned.

A deal for a deal, no doubt that worked for Angry but he'd have to think of something better then, something that would make up for a lot of peace and, no doubt, he'd have to keep seeing him behind his brother's back.