20

The Kawata were speeding after the car with Ran and Sanzu. They were also keeping an eye on their surroundings in case any ambushes from those who were holding Rindō were present along the way. Everything went just as they thought it would, over the sound of the earpiece they heard Sanzu's voice towards Souya.

ㅤㅤㅤ" It's in the next block, you guys turn around and we'll stop in front. I'll give the signal. "

─ Understood. ─ Spoke Souya immediately paired up with his brother so he could give him notice. ─ Sanzu says that it is in the next one, that we turn around and there will be the second exit. ─ He exclaimed, to which Nahoya nodded in response.

In the distance at the spot where they had been directed, there was a black building that looked utterly desolate. As they had been told, Souya and Nahoya walked around the building, where they looked for the second exit with their eyes and easily found it. To their misfortune, there were men there guarding it, and they had to fight their way in. They braked in front of the men, taking off their helmets and jumping off the seats of their bikes. Immediately the men's reaction was to go after the twins, who easily managed to knock out several of them thanks to their years of coordination.

─ Just like old times, right Angry? ─ he grinned, to which his brother nodded at the memory.

─ I remembered it less tiring. ─ The blue-haired man expressed sincerely, as he dodged the kick of one of the enemies and sent them flying as an effect of the same action.

They were able to finish off those men, leaving the exit completely clear. On the other side of the exit, several gunshots could be heard and a lot of commotion in between, as Nahoya looked at her mobile phone. Souya looked at him curiously, wanting to know what was going on, and as if the older man could read his mind, he exclaimed aloud.

─ Here comes the cavalry. ─ With that a wider grin flashed the younger one.

It was then that four motorbikes pulled up to where they were standing, Souya looking curious as he didn't know who they were. The motorbikes turned off, one of them Souya could recognize immediately not believing what was happening. Taking off their helmets were Mitsuya, Hakkai, Inui and Draken, all smiling despite the situation they were in.

─ Oe, Angry, stop hiding things like that damn it, for worrying Inui I had to replace several parts of different motorbikes because of his distraction. ─ Draken spoke loudly, to which Inui responded with a small tap on the shoulder.

─ I already apologised, besides we came to kick some ass. ─ He commented, approaching the twins.

─ If you thought we were going to come unprepared then you're wrong little brother, besides they wanted to come willingly too. ─ Nahoya shrugged, and Souya's face showed total gratitude for them.

─ Just tell us what we have to do and we'll be happy to do it, Angry. ─ Hakkai spoke, to which Souya nodded a couple of times, while from the earpiece he heard Sanzu's voice again.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ" Are you guys done talking? Souya, I need you to go in and look for Rindō, on the first floor he's not there so we'll split up to look for him on the next levels. I'll split my men to give you guys protection so don't take too long. "

As soon as instructions were heard Souya immediately turned to the rest of the team that was there. ─ We have to look for Rindō. Sanzu will give us some of his men so we can be better protected and find him so let's go. ─

They all nodded along with Souya's instructions, simply entering the place in front of them. Everything was lonely, barely even the light of the end of the day could be seen coming through the unfinished windows of the place. They followed the various sounds of the rest of the gang, looking at a blood covered Ran and Sanzu who was wiping his hands on his suit without caring much.

─ Hm, who knew we'd have two former ToMan captains in a reunion like this. ─ Sanzu spoke, while Draken raised an uninterested eyebrow at that comment.

─ Then we can have tea and talk if you want Sanzu, we'd better go find the Haitani once and for all. ─

Sanzu nodded. Draken was right at that moment, so without further ado he turned to the rest of the group. ─ Well, there are four floors left to search, so we'll split up like this: Mitsuya and Hakkai will go to the first floor, Draken and Inui will go to the third, the Kawata will go to the fourth and Ran and I will take the last one. There will be twenty men in each group and the rest will guard each of the exits. So let's get going. ─