10

He managed to wake up as soon as his brother's door was heard to open. He was truly defeated but there was no better option with that; perhaps he needed another opinion on how to get the Haitani off his back. He would go take a shower but, he couldn't go dressed to take a shower, so he would have to wait for Nahoya to take one first.

He let out a sigh, taking a seat on the bed to wake himself up, so in the meantime he took the moment to distract himself for a while on the mobile phone. It wasn't that long of a wait, as the door to the bathroom and the sound of running water alerted her that Nahoya had already begun to use the bathroom. He hadn't bothered to look at the clock before, seeing on it that it would be just after eleven in the morning; at least he got a good three hours of sleep if he subtracted the time it took him to fall asleep.

He thought of someone else to ask for advice, he knew that of the Kawata twins he was the least sociable but the old Tokyo Manji was undoubtedly fond of him, and he was fond of them too. He tossed and turned about whom to consult and moments later the light bulb came on: he could go and visit Inui, and consult with him a little more about the Haitani; he had no doubt that he would know more about them after all the past he carried with him. She remembered that he worked with Draken in his motorbike shop, so it wouldn't be hard to find him.

The sound of the water stopping alerted him, and with that he waited by the door waiting for his brother to return to his room. He stood still, barely breathing, but he didn't need to figure out when to come out because his brother's voice caught his attention.

─ You can use the shower now, Angry! ─ The oldest Kawata said, before the door was immediately heard to close.

With that, Souya took the opportunity to hurry to the bathroom, but not before thanking him for the warning. Souya took a bath where he took his time. No doubt after that he felt more awake and could start the day more active.

He couldn't take too long because the restaurant-bar was usually very busy on this day, so they opened a little earlier than usual to better serve the clientele. He came out of the bathroom in better condition, and clearly already changed, he was just fixing his tousled and fluffy hair.

Once he thought that was enough, he set off for the kitchen. It was his turn to prepare breakfast, and since he didn't feel like making anything elaborate, he ended up preparing fried rice with salmon, which he served to himself and Nahoya.

─ Breakfast is ready, Smiley! ─ he announced loudly, causing the other twin to appear with a grin on his face and take a seat at the table.

─ Great Angry, this smells good. ─ Were his words before he thanked for the food and began to eat.

Souya did the same in a relaxed manner, while also taking the moment to let the twin know he was going out to see Inui. Nahoya asked why, and Souya managed to answer by saying that he wanted to ask him some questions about his bike, making excuses that it was due for brake maintenance and that he was worried about it. Nahoya readily agreed and asked no more questions.

She finished her food, leaving the house immediately. He hopped on his bike and made his way to Draken's motorbike shop. He didn't bother texting since they were usually both there.

The distance between where the twins lived and Draken's was about fifteen minutes by motorbike which would be a very short ride. Souya was going fairly smoothly until he caught sight of the shop. He pulled up in front of the large garage that held various types of motorbikes that were being assembled. He left his helmet on his seat and walked into the place.

─ Draken, are you around here? ─ exclaimed the blue-haired man looking around.

─ He's not here but as soon as I get back I can tell you what I need. ─ It was heard from the room at the back.

A silhouette came out of there and it was none other than Inui, who was wiping some oil from his hands. ─ Oh, Angry it's you, I didn't recognise you. ─

Souya nodded at his words; lucky to be able to see him without Draken, as he didn't really want the braided one to know about the situation he was in.

─ I was actually asking about Draken to ask about you. ─ the blue-haired man exclaimed. Inui's gaze became curious as he didn't have much of a relationship with the Kawata; they barely knew each other and that was thanks to Draken.

─ Me? So how can I help you? ─ the blond asked. Souya brought one of his hands to his own cheek, scratching it with some nervousness in his movements.

─ It's kind of complicated, just promise me you won't tell Draken because I feel like he would be one of the ones who might do something. ─ That was the twin's first explanation. His response from Inui was an affirmation that he wouldn't say anything. Arms crossed in tandem waiting to know what was going on.

With that, Souya began with the explanation of his situation with the Haitani; how he got back together, the shooting accident, the couple of nightly encounters, everything he told him. Inui listened with full attention to his words, until Souya finally asked the question.

─ So, I was coming to ask, do you know why Rindō's behaviour? I swear it's scary. ─

Inui changed his countenance to a thoughtful one, reminiscing about his gangster days and before joining the ToMan. ─ I remember, there were certain rumours that the Haitani loved to pick 'pet' people; they would shop for them, treat them well, take them to exotic places you know; the world of the rich, all those people they picked were because they enjoyed them but if they got bored of them then they would get rid of those people; they would disappear them. ─ The blond explained. It was that Souya looked worried. How could the Haitani repay him like that for saving his life?