7

Souya looked at the gun pointed at him, as he glanced towards the Haitani. He had no choice but to obey; he was not going to die under such conditions. With nothing more to say, he entered the car, while a smirk appeared on Rindō's face as he watched the Kawata comply with the given orders.

He closed the door and the car started up. The interior of the car was dimly lit by a faint light coming from the ceiling, as well as being divided by tinted glass between the front and back seats, making the driver a mystery.

Meanwhile, Rindō held a glass, the contents of which were indistinguishable to the naked eye; though it was most likely alcohol. The older man took a sip while putting the gun away again.

─ I hear you then, what's the deal? ─ he exclaimed, putting the glass back in its proper place as he looked at the blue-haired man.

─ I'll do whatever dirty work you want, whatever is costing you the most, and when I'm done with it you won't come looking for me anymore. I don't care if you use me as bait, I just don't want you to get my brother in trouble. ─ Those were Souya's words, who kept his gaze on Rindō and refused to let it go.

Meanwhile, the violet-stranded one was grimacing, as if going over the idea in his head. A smirk formed on his face and with one of his fingers he shook his head.

─ It's not going to be possible, Souya~ but, if it's your brother you're worried about, how about we make this a little more discreet? I'll let your brother go, but with you, there's no other option. ─

With that, Souya's eyes widened, what the hell did the elder Haitani want him for? What was the purpose of continuing to see him? His fist clenched in frustration, looking away from him and placing his index finger and thumb on the bridge of his nose, massaging it as a sign that he really didn't agree, but seeing the situation there was nothing else he could do.

─ Tch, okay, don't go near my brother, and I don't want to be seen in public. ─ Was what the blue-haired boy added. 

Amused, Rindō let out a laugh and waved his hand to play it down. ─ Yes, yes, I'll make sure no one sees us. ─

Souya glanced at the glass, they had already left the Shibuya area so with confusion he turned back to the older man. ─ Where are you supposed to take me? ─

─ How desperate you are, wait and see. ─ That was the only answer he got. With nothing more to say he rested his cheek on one of his hands as he watched the buildings pass by one by one. If they took too long he would fall asleep; and he wasn't very enthusiastic about it being next to the Haitani.

With strength he had to endure the tiredness he had and the ride to the destination was to last about an hour which was the longest time Souya had ever experienced. Finally, they arrived at a huge shopping complex that seemed more like all the activity was at night than during the day.

The car parked at the entrance of it, Rindō getting out and being followed by Souya who looked confused at the place. He looked to the older man for an answer as to why this was the place.

─ If you're going to see me, I don't want it to be in those horrible clothes you're wearing, so let's go. ─ The Haitani mentioned calmly.

The words caused anger in Souya but he reluctantly continued to follow behind him. ─ Don't talk about my clothes, you bastard. ─ It was the blue-haired man's defense, but rather than annoying the Haitani he found it adorable and the smile on his face was what showed it.

There was absolutely no one in the place, besides the security of the entrance there were only Souya and Rindō in that place. Souya curiously approached to look at the price of the clothes and almost fell down from shock when he looked at the amount of each item "This is ridiculously expensive" he thought to himself, leaving then and walking back to keep up with him.

─ You only made me wake up to fulfill this stupid whim of yours, Haitani? ─ was heard in front of him.

A young man with long pink hair and scars on the sides of his lips came into view at once, and Souya knew him well: Sanzu, the former vice-captain of the fifth division stood there. Both eyes met and the Kawata frowned.

─ Sanzu, I thought you would have died after Tenjiku. ─ Souya spoke and Sanzu's response was a huge smile pointing at the blue-haired man. ─ You? You're Rindō's new whim? ─

New whim? Souya's eyebrow raised in interest at that, but instead Haitani kicked what appeared to be his partner in the stomach, causing him to shut up completely in an instant. ─ Stop meddling in other people's business, bitch! ─ Haitani exclaimed, glaring angrily at the previously beaten man.