Red Lingerie and A Feast

Harper was livid! Grinding her teeth together she couldn't believe she had been tricked again. It was one thing to be lured into the elevator like Gretel to the witch's house but it was another to have walked out of her apartment building with Kiev as if they were friends going out for the night. Outside a sleek midnight blue Lincoln was waiting for us, ordered to climb in Harper burned with anger at Kiev who hopped in and drove away in silence. After about ten minutes he had driven into a neighborhood she didn't recognize.

Buildings whirled by, the street lambs above allowed her to take in their surroundings. The streets were littered with young teens clumped at one small beat up house or the corner of a convenient store, they're heads following the luxurious car that passed by in awe. The neighborhood wasn't a dump but not a place she would have expected the demon to have dragged her to. She watched the road grow longer, the people quickly dissolving and the buildings growing larger. Harper turned to stare at Kiev who still had his eyes on the road ignoring her twitchiness as she tried to figure out where they were headed. She had never been to this area of the city and she had her father drag her around a week to get familiar with the city of Boston in case of an emergency. Either she didn't pay close enough attention or they weren't in Boston anymore.

The car came to a halt outside of a three story building that had nothing but a red arrow pointing towards the double steel doors. All the windows were covered keeping what was in the building a secret to on lookers including Harper who felt a twinge of nervousness.

"Where are we?" she asked, turning towards Kiev she watched him unclipped his seatbelt and step out as if he hadn't spoken to him. For all she knew he was going to kill her here, far from anyone to hear her scream.

Fisting her hands at her side she hopped out of the car, irritated that he was ignoring her and that she had no idea what he was going to do with her. The whole ride to this unknown destination he has been quiet which was worse than if he hadn't shut up, the silence was deafening and something she has always hated.

Running after him she thought about running the other way when he twisted on his heels, taking her by surprise. Startled Harper placed a hand on her racing heart, a small audible gasp passing her lips.

"Follow close behind me and don't talk to anyone or stop walking unless I tell you so." he ordered, his tone filled with authority

He didn't allow her any time to argue, gripping her elbow he tugged her toward the double doors which reminded her of the cells her father had built in the main house for any fugitives he needed for questioning before they met their end. She shivered at the eerie resemblance. She had only been down their a hand full of times and the place gave her the creeps. So much death, blood and the screams. Another shiver ran down her spine as they'd came closer to the doors. Kiev banged his fist on the door his gleaming black orbs watching her blank expression as one of the doors opened. Heart pounding in her ears Harper took two steps forward and her eyes bugled in shock.

She didn't know what to expect, torture, blood, a building full of monsters ready to inflict any and all pain but what she did see was not what she expected. Being the gentlemen he is Kiev pushed her forward forcing her in and shut the door after him. Jumping at the harsh sound she couldn't pull her gaze from the dark room ahead of her where a crowd of men circled a large wooden stage. Five women swayed in unison to the sultry song playing in the room, their bare hips gleaming under the small orange lights above. They smiled, winked and giggled as the men whistled and tried reaching for them to no avail. Many others sat at the other end of the room watching the show as women dressed in a skimpy black lingerie waltzed around serving drinks. None of the girls looked like they were dragged here, forced to do what they were doing. Harper scanned the spacious room, eyes lingering on the velvet curtain that was pulled back allowing her a glimpse of the show.