Lingering Scents

Lingering Scents

Licking her lips Harper leaned her hip against the bar top as she scanned the crowds of bodies like a predator would its prey. Standing in the dimmest part of the bar Harper hadn't touched her drink since she entered the club. She didn't come here tonight to get wasted, hell she didn't even buy the drink the bartender gave it to her in the hopes that she'd give him a little something extra. Accepting the martini Harper gave the sexy blonde a flirtatious smile. Sure he was human and not her preferred type but he could remain as her backup plan if the supernatural beings were lacking tonight. A girl had to keep her options open.

After finishing her last client Harper didn't hesitate, tossing her equipment to one corner of her living room Harper jumped in the shower. She lathered her skin with the best smelling lotion she owned, straightened and curled her hair. Applying her makeup in record time Harper slipped on a ruby red mini dress along with killer red pumps and strutted out of her apartment with only a small clutch. In the small gold clutch was a pack of condoms, her apartment keys and a pair of panties. She came prepared for a night of nothing but sëx. Now all she needed was a male. Hell she was considering women at this point, any gender would work so long as she could find release.

Narrowing her eyes Harper continued to watch the swarm of bodies moving to the beat of the music pulsing through the nightclub. Her heart pumping faster as she watched strangers grinding strangers, her breath coming out in choked pants as her eyes fell into the slow rhythmic lull that was their hips. Her fingers itching to reach out to them, her lower abdominal burning as if to remind her of her neglected body. Every inch of her skin heated with arousal as she watched the wave of dancers with a longing yet she didn't join them even as her body leaned forward as if to do just that. The sight was like a siren's song, beckoning her to come closer, to step into the ocean of bodies and lose herself to the hypnotic music. Shaking the thought away she had to remind herself that she wasn't here for a night at the club. If things went according to plan she'd have a quick tumble in a secluded area and leave this place within the hour. Harper didn't just want any old fück, oh no she wanted a dirty, hard fück in the darkest corner of this place. She wanted a man that would push her against the tiled wall by the bathrooms, lift her dress, forget all priorities and manners and just give her exactly what she craved more than her next breath. An orgaśm.

She crossed her legs to relieve some of the pressure between her hips. Damn Kiev drove her to this. To scoping an infamous hunting ground for the darkest creatures of her world in the hopes that one of them would satisfy her. It was a new low she knew that much but it was better than bowing down to Kiev, besides the bastard had no idea what she was doing and that's how she intended to keep it.

"Hey sexy."

Turning towards the newcomer Harper offered the tall redhead a smile. Her eyes raking down his length, across his strong shoulders, his wide chest and down his leather clad thighs than slowly up to his face. His red shaggy hair fell across a set of baby blue eyes, his nose small and wide. His jaw was a bit narrow with a visible of a five o'clock shadow sprinkling across his alabaster skin and a wide flirtatious smile on his lips.

  Arching a brow Harper watched as his gaze slowly slid down the length of her legs, the corners of his mouth spreading further as he slowly slid his gaze back up to meet her gaze. "You see something you like?" Harper asked as she turned to face him, testing the waters before jumping in.

He sank his teeth into his bottom lip, his eyes dropping down to her middle section as he gave a nod. Unimpressed by his wordless reply Harper resisted the urge to roll her eyes at the area of her body he was staring at. Taking in his attire -a pair of dark jeans, a grey t-shirt with a fitted smooth leather jacket that was meant to give an edgy vibe to his rather good guy appearance. She snorted, he didn't seem like the rough type in fact he looked a bit soft for her. In fact the man looked like boyfriend material, she barely resisted a shudder at the thought of a serious relationship. That was not an option, she thought gruffly. Turning her attention back to the stranger she noticed his distracted stare trained on the very part of her that led her to this club in the first place.