Too much

Warning: toys, anal play/orgasm, cosplaying, spanking, (slight?) bdsm, overstimulation and fingering.

"Turn around, baby." Soojin's low, sultry, husky and commanding voice clouded Shuhua's mind as she obeyed her Mistress. Leaning her front against the mirror, hands tied with each other on her back. Soojin looked her through the mirror, eyeing Shuhua's face. The black cloth covering her vision are making it hard for her. "Bend over." Soojin commands, hands finding its way to Shuhua's hips, drawing small circle on her hip bone. Shuhua did as said, sighing at the feeling of her Mistress's hands roaming on her body before settling on her ass cheeks.

Shuhua let out a surprise whimper as Soojin squeezed her butt cheeks open before rubbing a thumb on her tight asshole. "Does that feel good, Shuhua?" Soojin added more pressure on her thumb, almost sticking it inside. "Y-yes, Mistress." A breathy moan escaped her mouth when Soojin entered her thumb, curling and wiggling it inside her hole. "Not a single sound from you, I wanna see how long you can handle being fucked in the ass without making any noise. Can you do that for me, baby?" Soojin slowly thrusted her thumb inside, waiting for a response.

"Y-yes, I'm willing to do anything for you, Mistress." Shuhua answered truthfully, pressing and biting her lips as her legs began to tremble. Soojin untied Shuhua's hands and made Shuhua get on her knees, still blindfolded. "You look so sexy right now, princess. With your cute little bunny ear, you look adorably delicious." Soojin whispered on the submissive's ear lowly before biting her earlobe then giving it a gentle kiss. "T-thank you, Ma'am." The latter muttered her gratitude. The compliment her Mistress gave her only increased her desire to be fucked and used by Soojin. Her juices leaking out of her pussy down her thighs as Soojin only hummed.

...

Shuhua had her mouth open, left hand balancing herself as her right hand were having a hard time trying to held onto Soojin's, as the older woman pulled on her hair, hips thrusting in a mercilessly fast pace. Soojin gripped on Shuhua's waist, pulling the girl closer to thrust deeper, tightening her hold on the latter's hair. She haven't heard a single word from Shuhua since she started fucking her ass, just small whimpers and sigh exiting her mouth.

"You're a good girl, Shuhua." Shuhua's back arched, her ass sticking out more for Soojin to assault, the tip of the strap hitting every spot of her insides. Shuhua, unable to take it anymore, gave out a cry of ecstasy and screamed as she climaxed. Body trembling on Soojin's hands, the older letting her ride out her high as her thrusts slows down. She plopped down, body limp on the floor, letting out small sniffles and cry. The cloth that was covering her vision were all wet from the tears that leaked out of her eyes, panting heavily, waiting for her Mistress to utter a word.

Soojin, still holding Shuhua's hips, started thrusting again, but this time, her thrusts were slow but deep and rough. The girl beneath gave out a loud moan, still sensitive from her intense orgasm. "Giving up already? Darn, I thought my baby's gonna last longer than that." Soojin smacked her ass, thrusts getting fast. "I-I'm sorry—" Her words were interrupted by a loud scream that slipped from her mouth when Soojin suddenly gripped her hips tighter with both hands to pull her closer then started assaulting her ass, fucking Shuhua vigorously. "What was that? You were saying?" Soojin continuously slapped her ass, seeing how Shuhua's bum turns red from the slapping. She waited for an answer, but only moans and cries were the only sound she got in return. "I asked you a question, darling." Soojin gathered her hair in a ponytail before pulling on it to look Shuhua through the mirror. "Hahh— I-I'm sorry, M-mistress, I f-failed to m-meet your expectations. Please f-forgive me!" She gasped, hoping that her Mistress would give her a chance.