Attention

Soojin's tired and needs Shuhua's undivided attention but the latter was busy playing with her friends.

Soojin groaned as she strode out of the living room and into their bedroom, slamming the door shut in an effort to grab the latter's attention. However, the unaware Shuhua did nothing nor did she even hear anything at all. The girl is totally unbothered and preoccupied with her phone, that she entirely forgets about her girlfriend. It's been a long week, and Soojin sighed. She is frustrated, worn out, and needs her only rest— which is Shuhua.

"Yahh! Yuqi, stop dying! We keep losing because of you!"  The young girl shouted outside the door, and the sound of her scream reverberated throughout the entire house."I swear, I wont save you anymore! I need to heal, I'm almost dead!"  Shuhua's loud whining only served to aggravate the older, who was already frowning at the bed with her arms crossed and her eyebrows practically touching.

She heard Shuhua laughing wildly as she screamed and complained about Yuqi dying. The two girls laughed together, struggling to breathe as their voices gradually faded, pausing for a brief moment before giggling again. Soojin was irritated because she couldn't hear what Yuqi was saying and wondered how she was able to make her own girlfriend so happy.

Soojin had enough, getting out of the bed and heading straight to the living room where Shuhua is sitting on the couch, still unperturbed by her presence. Soojin stood behind the girl, who was laying down on the couch, flat on her stomach as she pressed random buttons on her screen. "Get in! We have to go! Yuqi, yahh!" Shuhua screamed and laughed, sniffing a little as she straightened her back, swinging her feet on the air.

Soojin observed the girl intently as her eyes traveled from her smooth, white, delicate legs to her ample endowments and her gorgeous back. The girl was wearing a crop top and a short shorts which is kind of a problem to Soojin. The talk she had planned to do was long gone, replaced by pure lust and eagerness.

The girl gasped and squealed in shock as Soojin swiftly grabbed her legs and sat down, placing her girlfriend's body on her lap. "Jin? What are you—" When Shuhua turned to look behind her, she was met with Soojin's stern gaze and a finger placed to her lips, instructing her to be quiet. "Seems like your busy with your little friend there, you forgot about me.. hm, my shushu?" Soojin whispered huskily behind her ear, sending shivers down her spine as the older brought her hands on her thighs, squeezing and pinching the flesh.

The young girl in her lap moaned and shook against her arms as she nipped, sucked, and afterwards licked her earlobe to ease the pain. As Soojin's touch grew harsh and aggressive, Shuhua stopped tapping on her phone and began to squirm and buck her hips. "Shuhua? What are you doing there? Come on, move!" They heard Yuqi called on the phone, Shuhua reached for her phone, stuttering a word as she moved her character. "S-sorry, I was just doing something." She whimpered quietly at the end of her sentence, feeling Soojin's hands grope her ass, sliding her fingers at the slit of her thigh.

Shuhua arched her back, Soojin resumed her work by putting a hand inside the girl's clothing and massaging her back while tracing down her spine. In addition to leaving open mouth kisses down Shuhua's back, Soojin moved in to kiss her shoulder whilst brushing her lips lightly against the flesh. A scream came from the phone, "Shuhua! The girls are here, come join us!" They heard Yuqi say, Shuhua looked at Soojin, panicking as the older slipped her shorts down along with her panties. "U-uhh... I-I'll go ask Soojin first, can we stop playing for now? I w—" Shuhua got cut off mid sentence, "What? No! The girls will join us play, come over if you guys want." Yuqi called Minnie and the other girls, who greeted Shuhua, asking her questions about her and Soojin. "Oh, she's... sleeping.. yeah, s-she's tired." Shuhua excused, asking Soojin for help as the older told her what to say.

"Be quiet and don't mute your mic." Soojin bit her ear, fingers rubbing on her folds to moisten it with her juices. Shuhua covered her mouth, trying her best not to moan out loud as the game starts. Soojin took the challenge further, teasing her entrance with a finger as she slipped it inside and out repeatedly before massaging her clit, thumb brushing on her tight asshole.

Shuhua muted her mic, letting out a moan as she felt the woman's finger curl inside her. "Uh uh.. open your mic, baby. Let them hear how dirty your little mouth can be." Soojin harshly spit her words, thrusting her fingers suddenly, wiggling and scissoring her digits inside. Shuhua opened her mouth to speak, moaning as she struggled to let her words out. "S-soojin.. stop it, please... n-not now." She begged, hearing the other girls calling out for her as the game begins.

"I said open your mic and keep playing. This is what you want right? I'm letting you do what you want. Now let me do what I want  to do with you." Soojin grabbed her hips and thrusted inside in a rough pace. Fucking Shuhua harder as the girl opened her mic, biting her lips to stop the noises from coming out of her mouth.

The game begins and Shuhua couldn't focus, the sensation of Soojin's fingers felt so good inside that she can't move her character. Her mind was only diverted by the pure pleasure the older woman was giving her. "Hey, Shuhua? Why are you standing over there? Come pick up some stuffs!" Yuqi yelled but Shuhua was too engrossed on the feeling of her insides being rubbed by Soojin's skillful fingers. "Talk." Soojin lowly whispered on her ear, fingers fastening even more as she wrecked the girl below her. 'This is so humiliating'  Shuhua closed her eyes, opening her mouth to speak, "S-sorr—! I-I'm sorry I-I have to g-go.." However, before Shuhua could turn her phone off, Soojin did the unthinkable and pressed her thumb on Shuhua's asshole, making the girl scream in delight as she moaned out Soojin's name loud and clear for the other girls to hear.

Everything went silent after Shuhua realized she fucked up, covering her mouth as Soojin grinned, completely sinking her finger on her ass, thrusting fervently as the girl beneath her let out a loud shrill again. "What the fuck! Kick her out! Y'all are nasty!" Yuqi cursed and the other girls let out a fake gag, whining as Soyeon kicked Shuhua out the lobby. Soojin chuckled huskily, gathering the latter's hair on her fingers as she tugged on it, spreading her legs wider as she pounds deeper. Her hands quickly found its way to Shuhua's neck, grasping it on her palms as she gripped it hard, Shuhua gasped for air, back arching as her hands supported her body on the older's lap.

"nnggh-hah! j-jin.." Shuhua's eyes teared up, her pussy and ass being stimulated by Soojin was an incredible feeling she hadn't experienced before. "Feels good, huh? I'm sure you want more." Soojin grunts, curling her slender fingers inside as she held the trembling girl's body on her arms, shaking around her as she came, howling loudly as her tears dripped down her cheeks.

Shuhua's body dropped down the couch, the fingers thrusting inside her slowed down a little, letting her ride out her high as she inhaled deeply, exhaling trembling breaths with a whimper.

"Forget about me again and I'll make sure everyone will hear how you cry out my name while I fuck your brains out." Soojin slapped her ass, bringing her fingers up to her mouth to taste the younger before pulling her in for a kiss. The girl could only whimper, muttering her remorse as she sniffled. "Get up and take a shower, we're not done yet." Shuhua nodded, obeying the older woman as she struggled to get on her feet, her legs wobbling as she walked through the bathroom, looking down on her feet. The older woman enjoying the scene in front of her, licking her lips as she watched the younger disappear behind the door in anticipation.

I always have a lot of ideas on my mind but I often struggle to put it out because it's too much for me to handle. my mind is just always so messy, everything is tangled up together so I hated it but at the same time, loved it :v

thank you for reading as always, I hope you're all enjoying this book so far. I'd be very happy if you guys had any suggestions or at least interact with me in the comment section :D

thank u and stay warm! it's cold in here