Party: II

Soojin couldn't focus, she was having a huge boner just by thinking of the image of Shuhua going down on her that night. The professor was discussing about their upcoming exam but she could only feel her dick grew harder as time passes by. She needs a release as soon as possible before anyone could see the huge bulge forming on her crotch.

"Ms. Seo, is everything alright? You seemed distracted while I was explaining, would you mind telling the whole class what's on your mind?" The old lady raised her head as she speaks, clearly annoyed. "U-uh.. I-I was—" Soojin was cut off by Yuqi, who noticed that she was having a hard time ever since the class starts. "She's not feeling so well since this morning, Professor. I think Soojin's sick, look she's so red!" Soojin eyed Yuqi, who was sitting not far away from her, the pink haired girl stood up and approached the embarrassed girl, touching her forehead to see if her body temperature is hot. The teacher walked towards the two, checking Soojin's neck with her hands. "Your body temperature is a little hot, you should rest at the infirmary, come back if you're feeling a little better so I could send you home after to rest." The old lady instructed as she signaled Yuqi to assist the girl. Soojin was hesitating to stand up, the other students were focused on her and she doesn't want them to see her hard on. Yuqi noticed and grabbed her jacket, wrapping it around Soojin's waist as she helped the girl up.

They went outside the room and Soojin let out a sigh of relief. "How did you know?" She started, "Know what?" Yuqi asked, puzzled as if she doesn't know what the older meant. "That I— you know, this?" She pointed out as they were walking down the hall. Yuqi laughed, "Dumbass, I've been noticing you since earlier today, I even saw how your thing formed a huge burst. Why are you even wearing jeans anyway?" Soojin was embarrassed as Yuqi just laughed at her. As they passed Shuhua's classroom, they noticed that the brunette was oblivious to the teacher who was babbling about something, instead gazing out the window. As soon as Shuhua noticed the two, her gaze shot down to Soojin's crotch where she noticed the same sizeable bulge that had developed from the previous night. Yuqi's jacket was too tiny, so Soojin struggled to hide it. She observed Soojin avoiding her gaze while still attempting to restrain her flare as Shuhua licked her lips and made eye contact with her. Shuhua grinned as she watched the two girls pass by.

===

"Thanks, Yuqi. Can I still borrow your jacket? I'll give it back later, if that's okay with you?" Soojin scratched her head as she looked down, "Sure, but I wonder how big your thing is." Soojin looked surprised, Yuqi stared at her and burst into laughter, snorting as she held on her stomach. "You're so weird." Rolling her eyes, Soojin pushed open the door to the hospital room. She opened the door once again to check if the girl was still inside after hearing Yuqi's chuckle slowly fade away. Only to discover her still lying on the ground, holding her stomach whilst giggling quietly. "I swear I'm gonna tell Soyeon if you don't stop being weird." Soojin deadpanned, glaring at the girl who had now regained her posture. "Alright, geez. I'm just joking. You can tell Soyeon but not Shuhua, that girl's gonna kill me. Crazy bitch." Yuqi wrinkled her nose and turned around to bid goodbye to her friend as she walked away. The mention of Shuhua's name only served to aggravate Soojin's painfully aching cock, which was already tightening her pants.

Soojin sat on the bed in one of the empty cubicle, Soojin pulled the drapes closed to cover herself and sat on the bed to calm herself for a while. She breathed a sigh of relief and stared at her firm member, which was yearning for some touch but she knows it's inappropriate for her to jerk off at school. She was left with no alternative but to lay down and close her eyes as she quickly fell into slumber.